Email Deliverability

Primary

Gmail disconnected and connection disabled?

I signed up for a free h/s account 3 weeks ago through / with a gmail account that I've had for awhile.  The other day the app just disappeared / and disconnected.  Seems to be after Google changed to "workspace" and/or I added a third party invoicing app to the gmail?  Reading posts here it seems that this happens to a lot of people and I am not sure it is related to either. 

I sent maybe 20 plus emails and added a couple dozen leads and contacts on - so nothing major in usage to trigger this draconian action without any notice.  I was told to reach out here for a "solution-tech" to see what happened or what you can see on your end - sales has limited info. 

I can't reconnect the app to my gmail. 

I can log on to h/s directly just no email connection - which defeats a big part of the purpose. 

Lastly,  I was told even if I upgrade to a paid h/s account I cant use the email, so I must first resolve the disconnect problem. 

What gives h/s? 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gmail disconnected and connection disabled?

Hello @Primary,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! 

Checking your email associated with your Community user, it's successfully connected to a HubSpot inbox.

So I would need more information on where you are getting stuck while installing the extension, are you receiving any errors? What is your current version of Gmail/chrome you have currently installed? 

Wanted to also share this knowledge base here: Troubleshooting the HubSpot sales chrome extension 

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !