Email Deliverability

lstemley
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Form notification emails sporadically being sent to spam

SOLVE

Hi,

When forms are submitted, the notification emails are sometimes sent to Spam and sometimes they aren't. 

I'm not sure how this works so I was wondering if someone has ran into this problem before and could help. And for a little background info, the company in question has multiple email sending domains hosted by Network Solutions. As far as I know, the domains all have the same issue.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

-Lauren

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lstemley,

In HubSpot, there's little that you can do about that. Whether an email is being sorted into spam or not depends on the email filter on the recipient's end.

It sounds like HubSpot emails would have to be allowlisted by the IT department of the company, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails#set-up-allow...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lstemley,

In HubSpot, there's little that you can do about that. Whether an email is being sorted into spam or not depends on the email filter on the recipient's end.

It sounds like HubSpot emails would have to be allowlisted by the IT department of the company, as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails#set-up-allow...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.