Email Deliverability

jvazquez

First massive email to my contacts - high bounced rate more than 10%

SOLVE

Is the first time I use a CRM platform and the firsttime we contact all our contacts from the beginning of our company 5 years ago.

We schedule an email to all our contacts  (692) but it stoped and only sent 292. We had 31 Bounced and 415 people didn't send.

I need to send to the rest of the contacts to clean my contact data base but I have a message that says that I have to execute some actions of cleanning, and if not it will block my amil account. 

How can I clean on the rest of the people I have not contact yet?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
doneill
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @jvazquez 

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

You can use a service such as Neverbounce and this can check your contacts to see who will bounce. More on this here.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jvazquez,

The billable contact total refers to the number of contacts that are currently included in your HubSpot Marketing Hub license. This knowledgebase article explains how you can find your number of billable contacts: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/where-can-i-find-my-subscription-and-contacts-or-email-send-l... When you exceed this limit, you might have to upgrade.

Now when you import an opt-out list, these contacts will not be added to your billable contact total – only if you have some of these contacts in the system already, explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/import-an-opt-out-list

If this these posts were helpful for you, you can help the community by marking the posts by @doneill and myself as solutions.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
doneill
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @jvazquez 

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

You can use a service such as Neverbounce and this can check your contacts to see who will bounce. More on this here.

jvazquez

SOLVE

Thank you!!

I will try right know to run it in the original list I wanted to email massively.

Do you know if you import a Voluntary excluding list this contacts will be permanently blocked? or after you can we can try to reach them by phone (IE Example) and get the right email address and coreectthe original ? or the contact will be erase?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jvazquez,

When you upload an opt-out list, the opt-out of email status can be removed at a later point. You can find the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/remove-an-opt-out-of-email-status

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jvazquez

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply @karstenkoehler so After import that contact will still existing, only email will be labeled as no acceptable for future email marketing.

And what is the relationship between this type of list and this concept "billable contact total"?

After reading atthe base knowlegde I haven't understand the meaning of that concept, neigther the relation ship with the list?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jvazquez,

The billable contact total refers to the number of contacts that are currently included in your HubSpot Marketing Hub license. This knowledgebase article explains how you can find your number of billable contacts: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/where-can-i-find-my-subscription-and-contacts-or-email-send-l... When you exceed this limit, you might have to upgrade.

Now when you import an opt-out list, these contacts will not be added to your billable contact total – only if you have some of these contacts in the system already, explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/import-an-opt-out-list

If this these posts were helpful for you, you can help the community by marking the posts by @doneill and myself as solutions.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
jvazquez

SOLVE

Thanks to both.

Yes all answer were a good uide to solve the doubt.

0 Upvotes