Email Deliverability

FCloud

Email to non-marketing contacts

SOLVE

Hi all, 

I sent my email campaign to a list not yet set up as marketing contacts. 

The email stats show that the email didn't reach anyone but I cannot send it again. 

Who knows how to solve this issue? 

Thanks, 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FCloud,

It's easiest if you clone the marketing email, mark the previously excluded contacts as marketing contacts and send the email again.

To find all of the excluded contacts, navigate to your original marketing email and click into the Recipients tab. To the left, you should see Not sent. When you click on Not sent, on the right, you can create a list containing these contacts:

karstenkoehler_0-1679410585989.png

These are the contacts you would now set to marketing contacts and then send the cloned email to them.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FCloud,

It's easiest if you clone the marketing email, mark the previously excluded contacts as marketing contacts and send the email again.

To find all of the excluded contacts, navigate to your original marketing email and click into the Recipients tab. To the left, you should see Not sent. When you click on Not sent, on the right, you can create a list containing these contacts:

karstenkoehler_0-1679410585989.png

These are the contacts you would now set to marketing contacts and then send the cloned email to them.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MReynoldsCPI

SOLVE

Once you have moved the contacts to a marketing contact and created your new list; how do you then resend your marketing email to just this new list?

0 Upvotes