Email Deliverability

Doz

Email synchronization problem

Hello

We have a company mailbox from the hosting company SiteGround. Before using HubSpot, we were accessing the company's email through the SiteGround interface or email clients like Outlook or Thunderbird.

When we started to work with HubSpot, we accessed the same mailbox from hubspot, siteground, and other email clients. We could see the incoming emails of the company both on Hubspot interface, and on the other mail clients.

But, when answering emails through Hubspot, I couldn't see my responses on the "sent items" folder on the other mail clients. This is the first problem I need help to solve.

The other problem started 7 days ago when we stopped getting income emails to the other email clients. Right now, I can see new incoming emails (sent from other people to the company mailbox) only on hubspot. But they don't appear on the other email clients.  I have no idea what changed. How can I set it so I will see all incoming emails on other clients as well?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Doz

Hello again,

Problem #2 is solved- the mailbox was full so it couldn't get new emails. That's why I saw the emails only on HubSpot and not on the other mail clients.

Now there is only problem #1 - when I send emails through HubSpot, they aren't saved in the sent items folder of the mailbox. How can I set it or fix it?

0 Upvotes
Doz

Hello Pam and thanks for your answer

When I said "when answering emails through Hubspot" I meant, I see the emails on HubSpot interface in the "Inbox" screen. When I reply to an email from that screen, it is sent to the customer, but I can't see the reply on the "sent items" folder on Thunderbird. When you say "one to one" do you mean a conversation between us and 1 client? If so, so yes it is a one to one email.

The inbox wasn't disconnected recently.

For the second question, I use Thunderbird mail client version 91.4.1 (32-bit)

Thank you

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Doz,

Wanted to ask you a few more questions so I can continue to investigate to help you solve this case.

When you mention "when answering emails through Hubspot" is it a one-to-one email?   Was the inbox disconnected recently?

Also "couldn't see my responses on the "sent items" folder on the other mail clients." Was that an outlook or Gmail? And what is the outlook/Gmail version you are currently using? 

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

I would like to share this knowledge base here with more details 

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes