Email Deliverability

SAkram

Email sending in HubSpot will remain locked

SOLVE

Hello Team,

As soon as i created a new account on Hubspot i received an email saying that "

Email sending in HubSpot will remain locked" I don't even have any contacts or sent any email, its one and only brand new account registered. Please help. 

1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @SAkram ,

Some HubSpot accounts will not qualify for access to all tools, including marketing emails, landing pages and forms.  HubSpot account 9024515 was suspended for additonal review at the time of account creation, and a user within the account submitted the in app appeal form which was denied for access to these tools following human review.  Marketing email access will remain locked moving forward, but you are free to use other tools within HubSpot including 1:1 emails sent through a connected inbox. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
KTownsend
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE
Hi!

Take a look at this post which might help: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Deliverability/Email-Suspension/td-p/288377

Are you on a free HubSpot account? It looks like some free accounts require an additional review before you’re able to send marketing emails so it may be a case of waiting a few days! Do you see a banner asking for additional information?

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Inbound Executive at BBD Boom
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
SAkram

SOLVE
Thank you Katie for responding.
Yes, it is one and only brand new free account. As soon as the account was created it went for review and there is no banner saying that the account is under review. To my surprise even the landing page option has been disabled now.
0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @SAkram ,

Some HubSpot accounts will not qualify for access to all tools, including marketing emails, landing pages and forms.  HubSpot account 9024515 was suspended for additonal review at the time of account creation, and a user within the account submitted the in app appeal form which was denied for access to these tools following human review.  Marketing email access will remain locked moving forward, but you are free to use other tools within HubSpot including 1:1 emails sent through a connected inbox. 

SAkram

SOLVE

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply. 

What does it mean "some accounts"? are you referring to the accounts which are created from Pakistan suspended by default????  What a SHAME!!!

0 Upvotes