Email resubscription emails only in one language

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi all

I hope you may have a solution for this - however it is also created as an idea. 

We have multiple HubSpot clients, who are internationally located in the US, Denmark, France, Belgium etc. (at least 7 different languages). 

Our issue is that HubSpot's resubscription email functionality only supports 1 language

In real life this means that if a person from France has unsubscribed but wishes to resubscribe, then he/she needs to be send the resubscription email (as you know).

But when it is only possible to have this system email in 1 language he/she will receive the "wrong" language, which we always make English because that is the "global language".

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hi @christian1,

I wanted to share this idea with you which is requesting a similar functionality and is marked as 'in beta'. I would recommend watching the idea for further updates Smiley Happy 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny

But that idea is for email system pages and not the resubscription email itself. Both of the ideas, I would say, are very simple, but I need the email to be in multi-language. Not just the landing pages. 

0 Upvotes