Email Deliverability

lowejoe

Email reminder“Not authorized”

SOLVE

I want to find an email marketing software, Send new website product information to my old customers.

When I test import customer information, the error "Your email sending capabilities are on hold for a while due to a deliverability concern." and I haven't sent any marketing emails yet, how do I solve this problem

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @milleniax ,

The banner in account #7324648 indicates that this account has already been reviewed and is not eligbale for access to the marketing email tool, and this decsion cannot be appealed further. Marketing email access will remain locked but you can still use other tools within HubSpot, including 1:1 emails through a connected inbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@lowejoe  

Some HubSpot accounts will require additonal review to determine if marketing email access can be granted.  You should see a button in the banner within the marketing email tool that will allow you to provide some information about your business and use case for bulk email.  Once you have submitted the form from this button, your appeal will be reviewed within 1-3 business days, and the POC on file will receive an email once the review is completed. 

If you do not see the button to submit an appeal, please reply here and share your account number so we can take a look at your account. 

milleniax

SOLVE

I don't see the button. Account number: 7324648

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @milleniax ,

The banner in account #7324648 indicates that this account has already been reviewed and is not eligbale for access to the marketing email tool, and this decsion cannot be appealed further. Marketing email access will remain locked but you can still use other tools within HubSpot, including 1:1 emails through a connected inbox.