Email Deliverability

gradye80

Email marketing cancelled

SOLVE

I tried a paid version of hubspot trial but because one person marked me as spam I was shut off of sending out marketing emails. I fell well within the paramaters of the below rules and every single person opted in to my email list in berson at tradeshows and or confrences. Now I cannot use the free emails and therefore not justify the expense to my bosses because I cant continue how well it works, which it does work well when accessiable.

Can some one PLEASE help me? I want to do the paid verson but I have to prove it works to my bosses. 

The chat team said their hands are tied.

• Hard bounces: HubSpot's hard bounce limit is 5%. For reference, many ISPs prefer bounce rates to be under 2%.
  • Spam reports: HubSpot's spam complaint rate limit is 0.1% (1 in 1,000 messages sent). Spam reports are when a recipient clicks the spam button reportSpam while viewing your email in their inbox, or drags the email into their junk folder.
  • Direct complaints: if any direct complaints are sent to HubSpot's abuse desk, marketing email sending in your account may be suspended.
  • Unsubscribes: you'll see a warning in your account if your unsubscribe rate limit is over 5%.
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @gradye80 ,

Account number 6919200 was manually suspended after HubSpot's abuse desk received a complaint that an unsocilcited bulk message was sent from this account.  An abuse complaint occurs when a contact sends an email directly to a vendor to alert the vendor that one of their customers/senders has sent a marketing message to them without permission/opt in.  In this scenario, the marketing email tool will remain locked moving forward, but you can still continue to use the other tools within HubSpot including 1:1 emails though a connected inbox.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @gradye80 ,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users.  When acceptable thresholds are exceeded, email suspension can occur. 

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more information!
0 Upvotes
gradye80

SOLVE

So which rule did I break? The report I have access to is well below violatin standards. Please advise.

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @gradye80 ,

If you add your account ID number here I can take a look for you.  You can locate your account number by clicking on the user icon in the upper right hand corner. 

0 Upvotes
gradye80

SOLVE

Thank you. 6919200

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @gradye80 ,

Account number 6919200 was manually suspended after HubSpot's abuse desk received a complaint that an unsocilcited bulk message was sent from this account.  An abuse complaint occurs when a contact sends an email directly to a vendor to alert the vendor that one of their customers/senders has sent a marketing message to them without permission/opt in.  In this scenario, the marketing email tool will remain locked moving forward, but you can still continue to use the other tools within HubSpot including 1:1 emails though a connected inbox.

0 Upvotes
gradye80

SOLVE

So one knucklehead forgets they signed up for emails at a trade show and now the tool is completly useless? My list is 100% opted into and now with Hubspot it's no good. Bummer. There's no appealing the decision?