Email Deliverability

SSalmon1
Membre

Email delivered but not arrived

Résolue

I have recently sent an internal email to all employees at my workplace. The email status is 'sent' and 'delivered, a few employees have received the email but most have not (including myself).

So I was wondering why this would happen? As we all have the same software, spam filter etc.

Thank you.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @SSalmon1,

The allowlisting section would not require access to individual inboxes, here you would work with your IT team: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails#set-up-allow...

This cannot be managed from within HubSpot. There are a few things that can be done from within HubSpot, such as connecting an email sending domain. However these features are not included in the free plan.

Everything else would have to be managed on the recipient's side, either in the personal inbox settings or through IT.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @SSalmon1,

This article goes through various steps of troubleshooting: Not receiving HubSpot system or notification emails

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
SSalmon1
Membre

Résolue

Hi, 

I have read this article and I do not have access to everyones email addresses, therefore this will not work (only for myself). Would there be any other way to ressolve this? 

Thank you for your help!

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @SSalmon1,

The allowlisting section would not require access to individual inboxes, here you would work with your IT team: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails#set-up-allow...

This cannot be managed from within HubSpot. There are a few things that can be done from within HubSpot, such as connecting an email sending domain. However these features are not included in the free plan.

Everything else would have to be managed on the recipient's side, either in the personal inbox settings or through IT.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler