Email Deliverability

flamencoflowers

Email ability blocked

SOLVE

I sent 1! email and got blocked. I can not see the data of clicks and opt outs - how can I clean up my list?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email ability blocked

SOLVE

HI @flamencoflowers,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. Our systems have detected an abnormally high hard bounce rate on recent email campaigns in this account. As a result, marketing email sending was suspended.Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot’s acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email ability blocked

SOLVE

HI @flamencoflowers,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. Our systems have detected an abnormally high hard bounce rate on recent email campaigns in this account. As a result, marketing email sending was suspended.Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot’s acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Nickdunc

Email ability blocked

SOLVE

Hi,

We have a similar problem. In our first email-shot to our members there were bounces over your limit (we don't know why). We had all sorts of people blocked. We have since then had the email list cleaned by Kickbox. When filtering by Bounced = known we have about 100 of our contacts who are identified as bounced and therefore blocked. All of these expect to hear from us.

If we export the whole list to kickbox and these are marked as received, and re-imported as a list into Hubspot, will the contacts previously blocked be sent to if we send to this list? If so will the fact that they have been sent it be registered on their record?

Many thanks,

Nick

0 Upvotes