Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Email Tracking Pixel?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a way to track emails (similar to the CC/BCC function) through a pixel that can be placed in an HTML 5 email? 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @cdavis96

As far as I am aware, this is still not a feature in HubSpot for marketing emails (at this time).

My assumption is that you are hoping that responses to your email blast will be automatically logged on the contact record...as it would a tracked one-to-one email. Is that correct?

@Mike_Donnelly mentioned a resources in another thread that can help accomplish this:

"Check out www.leadgnome.com which does exactly this and then some.  They're a HubSpot Connect Partner.  https://www.hubspot.com/integrations"

Also, this was brought up in the ideas forum awhile ago and it got many upvotes. The status currentl...

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Josh,

Yes that is correct. We are using a third party to send monthly report emails, and unfortunately they do not have a BCC option to automatically map the reports to the contacts associated with the account. Any other ideas for a workaround? Appreciate your help!

0 Upvotes
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Unfortunately I do not have any other ideas at this time...

You may have to rely on using your HubSpot forwarding address and forward responses to those emails from HubSpot.

I don't know enough about LeadGnome to say whether or not that would solve the problem for you (or if you're even open to another software), but it could work. Maybe @Mike_Donnelly can provide more insight?

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Unfortunately, I don't think Leadgnome would solve this issue.  @mattbenati could say for certain.

I do see what your issue is here though and have been trying to think of something, but am coming up a bit empty handed.  What system are you using to send the monthly reports?  If they have a Zapier integration, that might be something to look into.

New Contributor

Hi Mike,

We are using myemma to send the emails. They do have zapier integration with hubspot, but I am unsure to what extent. Thanks for the tip!

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Ah, very good.  That's definitely where I'd start.  

0 Upvotes