Email Deliverability

hssandesh
Contributeur

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue
Hi, I just signed up for the free account and my email marketing is disabled. I haven't even imported the contacts yet. I contacted the support team who said its blocked and they can't reveal the reason. I'm surprised though since mine is a new account and not even a single contact added and yet it's disabled. Support team were of no help to me. How do i get to know the reason and get this activated
1 Solution acceptée
natsumimori
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue

Hi @hssandesh,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.

I looked at your account status from your email address. Our automated systems have determined your HubSpot portal is ineligible for email sending access because there are information from your portal indicating high risk to send marketing emails. This decision cannot be appealed further.

Here is a resource with additional information: [Things to know about HubSpot marketing email]

While we cannot unlock email access to your account, you can still use other tools in HubSpot.

I hope this helps to clarify.

All the best,

Natsumi

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
MAllen4
Membre

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue

"HubSpot is unable to share details on why an account may have limited access to tools" = Hubspot is refusing to share why you were blackballed. There is no "unable" in equation. What Hubspot users should do is consider filing a class action lawsuit, forcing Hubspot to disclose its method and demand transparency.

0 Votes
natsumimori
Solution

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue

Hi @hssandesh,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.

I looked at your account status from your email address. Our automated systems have determined your HubSpot portal is ineligible for email sending access because there are information from your portal indicating high risk to send marketing emails. This decision cannot be appealed further.

Here is a resource with additional information: [Things to know about HubSpot marketing email]

While we cannot unlock email access to your account, you can still use other tools in HubSpot.

I hope this helps to clarify.

All the best,

Natsumi

tomerg
Membre

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue

I am surprised that you let your "Automated System" decide on your the future of prospects without the ability to appeal and without human intervention what kind of attitude is that ?? I didn't send a single email, if you don't change it immediately, I'll just look for another company that knows how to treat its customers

DeliveryByJess
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue

Hello @tomerg ,

Any portal that is not granted marketing email sending access at the time of account creation is able to submit an appeals form to provide information about their business and use case for marketing emails.   Completed appeal forms are reviewed by the HubSpot Team before a final decision is made.  If you have a HubSpot Free portal that has not been granted access to marketing email, please submit the appeals form that can be found in the banner prsenet in the marketing emaill tool in your account. 

0 Votes
tomerg
Membre

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue

You can’t send emails right now

We've reviewed your appeal and this account isn't eligible for marketing email. You can still use other tools in HubSpot.

dont understand why? 

0 Votes
DeliveryByJess

Email Marketing Disabled

Résolue

Hello @tomerg ,

HubSpot is unable to share details on why an account may have limited access to tools.  You can still continue to use other tools in the platform, including 1:1 emails sent through a connected inbox.