Email Marketing Disabled

SOLVE
New Contributor
Hi, I just signed up for the free account and my email marketing is disabled. I haven't even imported the contacts yet. I contacted the support team who said its blocked and they can't reveal the reason. I'm surprised though since mine is a new account and not even a single contact added and yet it's disabled. Support team were of no help to me. How do i get to know the reason and get this activated
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @hssandesh,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.

I looked at your account status from your email address. Our automated systems have determined your HubSpot portal is ineligible for email sending access because there are information from your portal indicating high risk to send marketing emails. This decision cannot be appealed further.

Here is a resource with additional information: [Things to know about HubSpot marketing email]

While we cannot unlock email access to your account, you can still use other tools in HubSpot.

I hope this helps to clarify.

All the best,

Natsumi

1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @hssandesh,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.

I looked at your account status from your email address. Our automated systems have determined your HubSpot portal is ineligible for email sending access because there are information from your portal indicating high risk to send marketing emails. This decision cannot be appealed further.

Here is a resource with additional information: [Things to know about HubSpot marketing email]

While we cannot unlock email access to your account, you can still use other tools in HubSpot.

I hope this helps to clarify.

All the best,

Natsumi