Email Deliverability

BClay3

Email Blocked

My account was block for suspicious activity.  this is the message.

Some features will remain blocked
We’ve noticed some unusual behavior in your account and access to some features across the platform will remain blocked. This is a final decision that can't be appealed.
I set the account up.  I uploaded some contact.  I created an email, using one of the templates, with graphics, scheduling links, etc.  I made a typo on the email that I was sending my first email, which was simply to my own account ( another email).  The error was gmail.com ...my typo error was like gamil.com.  

Now I can't get any help to fix this!!!  The whole purpose was to send a copy to myself & one colleague, to evaluate how effective it would be, prior to sending to some of my contacts.

How can I get this resolved? HubspotID#  22337668
Does customer service improve or change for paid clients only?

Frustrated,
Byron Clay
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email Blocked

Hi @BClay3,

This knowledge base article explains why your email sending might be suspended: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

For free CRM accounts the email tool will remain locked after sending is suspended, unfortunately. Only paid accounts (Marketing Hub Starter or higher) can appeal the suspension. I can't confirm whether it's possible to upgrade and then appeal, unfortunately. I'd recommend talking to a HubSpot sales rep to confirm.

While the email tool will remain locked, you can continue to use the other tools in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes