Email Deliverability

CPaul9

Does the follow up email exist on a free account?

SOLVE

I'm on a free account. I've created a form to collect potential clients info to send them a free pdf guide, all good so far. On the automation tab, I pressed 'create this workflow' 

CPaul9_0-1700840479190.png

I tested out the form but didn't receive a follow up email. There was only a thank you message that popped up on screen and disappeared, no email. On the automation tab for the form it says this: 

CPaul9_1-1700840691561.png

There was no available option to see this follow up email or edit it. If you get one follow up email in a free account, where is this email? Why didn't I receive it? How do I edit it? Does the thank you message constitute as a follow up email? I've spend hours trying to figure this out, can someone please clarify. Much appreciated 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CPaul9,

What do you see in the Automation tab of your form? The free CRM lets you create one follow-up email – which you need to set up as part of the workflow in the Automation tab.

karstenkoehler_0-1700841216030.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
CPaul9

SOLVE

Thank you for your response. This appeared locked on my automations page but maybe I got confused with the padlocks on the flow. The steps to take weren't clear. I will give this a go and test it out. 👍

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CPaul9,

What do you see in the Automation tab of your form? The free CRM lets you create one follow-up email – which you need to set up as part of the workflow in the Automation tab.

karstenkoehler_0-1700841216030.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
CPaul9

SOLVE

Thank you, you helped a lot. Easy when you know how! 😊

0 Upvotes