Email Deliverability

TZielinski

Do lists get BCC

SOLVE

I have an imported list of 165 recipients.  Will that list be on Bcc when I send out the email campain from Marketing?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Do lists get BCC

SOLVE

Hi @TZielinski,

Imported lists are not automatically added as recipients to marketing emails. If you want those 165 contacts to be included, you would have to actively add the list in the Send or schedule tab of the marketing email editor. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-marketing-emails-in-the-drag-and-drop-email-editor#send-o...

Generally, the marketing email editor in HubSpot does not have a BCC option. Each contact receives the email as if they were a single recipient in the 'To' field of a sent email.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

ContentNinja
Solution
Participant | Platinum Partner

Do lists get BCC

SOLVE

Hi @TZielinski 

Email from Marketing considers each contact as a separate email & sends each email separately. So to answer your question, YES, it will act similar to a Bcc and recipients will not see each other's email. Hope it helps!

Tushar image.PNG

Tushar Mittal

Digital Marketer | HubSpot Platinum Partner | MarTech Expert

CN-NEW-LOGO-01.png

If this helped, please upvote and "Mark it as a Solution" so that it can help the community.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ContentNinja
Solution

Do lists get BCC

SOLVE

Hi @TZielinski 

Email from Marketing considers each contact as a separate email & sends each email separately. So to answer your question, YES, it will act similar to a Bcc and recipients will not see each other's email. Hope it helps!

Tushar image.PNG

Tushar Mittal

Digital Marketer | HubSpot Platinum Partner | MarTech Expert

CN-NEW-LOGO-01.png

If this helped, please upvote and "Mark it as a Solution" so that it can help the community.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Do lists get BCC

SOLVE

Hi @TZielinski,

Imported lists are not automatically added as recipients to marketing emails. If you want those 165 contacts to be included, you would have to actively add the list in the Send or schedule tab of the marketing email editor. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-marketing-emails-in-the-drag-and-drop-email-editor#send-o...

Generally, the marketing email editor in HubSpot does not have a BCC option. Each contact receives the email as if they were a single recipient in the 'To' field of a sent email.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.