Email Deliverability

TW1

DKIM setup

Morning all.  I am working on DMARC authentication for a few of our domains and want to make sure that I am not changing HOW that domain marketing manager sends emails from that domain.  All I want to get out of this is the domain specific DKIM keys so I can update our DNS server with that information in order to 100% comply with DMARC.

I went through instructions found elsewhere and am at the point now where I can "Connect an email-sending domain".  It has me "type in one of the email addresses that you use to send marketing emails" so I type in my email since I am a part of that domain.  After clicking next, it then says "Your emails will be send out from:" the email I provided.  This sent red flags up as I do NOT want marketing emails to come from my email.  

I might be overthinking this, as I JUST want to get DKIM keys for each of our connected domains.  

Any assistance would be appreciated, thank you.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

DKIM setup

Hi @TW1,

Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to refer you to this resource about managing email authentication in HubSpot. 

If you have any questions during the setup process, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. They will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
PLizak

DKIM setup

Your link Related Post (URL https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Deliverability/DMARC-compliance-DKIM-SPF/m-p/419783%20 ) is broken and does not work.  It goes to a page that says "An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url."

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

DKIM setup

Hi @PLizak,

Thank you for catching that! It looks like this content has been archived so I've updated my reply with a new resource. Please feel free to create a post in the Community if you have any questions regarding DMARC or DKIM 🙂 

Cheers,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes