Email Deliverability

TaraLeigh

Creating List of Hard Bounces, 0 Contacts

SOLVE

Hello!

Trying to create a list and remove our hard bounces. Taking steps from this Hubspot article:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-can-i-delete-contacts-who-have-unsubscribed-or-hard-bounc...

My search produces no contact results, however, there are hard bounces on almost every email we've sent. Here's my search:

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 5.06.49 PM.png

I've tried this with just "unknown user" I've also checked a specific on a previous email in the prior screen. None of my combinations are producing any list of contacts. Any one have insight?

Thanks!

Tara

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @TaraLeigh ,

Thank you for your post. It can sometimes take a couple of minutes for the lists to populate based on the amount of data inside of your CRM. I've juts taken a look at your portal and I can see that there is a list with the name "2020 Hard Bounce All Time" which has been populated with contacts. Can you confirm? 

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @TaraLeigh ,

Thank you for your post. It can sometimes take a couple of minutes for the lists to populate based on the amount of data inside of your CRM. I've juts taken a look at your portal and I can see that there is a list with the name "2020 Hard Bounce All Time" which has been populated with contacts. Can you confirm? 

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
TaraLeigh

SOLVE

Thanks Jack! I did give it some time, but I guess not long enough. Then I would delete it and try again. THANK YOU!!

0 Upvotes