Email Deliverability

jeb301
Participante

Created an "all contacts" list (264), but my email only sends to 88 of them. Why?

resolver

I know I clicked this as "solved" earlier, but it was because I had a solution to my other problem and got all click happy and then didn't want to take away the guy's kudos -- he was super helpful.  Okay.  So I created an "All Contacts" list by setting the filter to "Create Date is Known."  When I go to email them though, only 88 show up in my list that's going out.  So it's not like the email didn't get opened; it never was sent.  Why?  What is wrong with those contacts?  I've fixed the privacy settings and "legal basis" questions, so now what?  Thanks!!!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Created an "all contacts" list (264), but my email only sends to 88 of them. Why?

resolver

Hi @jeb301 

There could be a couple of explanations for this. Have you checked:

• All the contacts in the list had email addresses
  • Were any of the contacts in the disengaged list?
  • Were any of them opted out of the email type you used or, if you have GDPR on, were any of them not opted in?
  • Were any lists of contacts excluded?
  • Did you use smart send and some timezone windows have not been reached yet?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @jeb301 

There could be a couple of explanations for this. Have you checked:

• All the contacts in the list had email addresses
  • Were any of the contacts in the disengaged list?
  • Were any of them opted out of the email type you used or, if you have GDPR on, were any of them not opted in?
  • Were any lists of contacts excluded?
  • Did you use smart send and some timezone windows have not been reached yet?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
jeb301
Participante

resolver

Thank you!  It turns out that my first list had lots of clients from before we started collecting email addresses.  Duh!  Haha thanks again!

0 Avaliação positiva