Email Deliverability

Dleigh18

Create Ticket ?

SOLVE

My very first business marketing email was sent and then HubSpot frooze my account. I've created the necessary opt out and unsubscribe lists but according to the help documents, there should be a 'create ticket' icon/button for the HubSpot Gods to 'review my appeal' and un-freeze my account. There is no such button - Please HELP!!!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Create Ticket ?

SOLVE

Hello @Dleigh18 ,

It sounds like you may have been suspended while using a HubSpot Marketing Free account.  Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more information:

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Create Ticket ?

SOLVE

Hello @Dleigh18 ,

It sounds like you may have been suspended while using a HubSpot Marketing Free account.  Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more information: