Email Deliverability

MarkusT

Create List for sending Mails to Companies

SOLVE

Hello everybody,

I'm a newbie at HubSpot so please be patient 🙂

We are an NGO using the free HubSpot option to get in touch with existing and hopefully new partners. 

I want to reach out a lot of companies via mail. I created a mail template and now i want to create a list with all the companies to send that email. But I'm not able to create a list with all the companies. In the past, it was easy to create a list with contacts. Is there a possibility to create lists with companies? For sure i added the mail address for all companies i created.

thanks in advance 

markus

2 Accepted solutions
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Markus,

You can create an active list and add as enrollment trigger the company name you wish to have in the mailing list (this is considering that you have a contact from that company in your database).

Hope this helps

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
datnye
Solution

SOLVE

If you head to lists and create one, in the panel on the left you'll see a list of properties you can use to filter and create your list.

Under contacts - you search for "company name" or "associated company" and then type in the companies you're looking to build a contact list about. If you have people with those accounts in your database, they will show up. 

This also helps to understand your list criteria - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/determine-your-list-criteria

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Markus,

You can create an active list and add as enrollment trigger the company name you wish to have in the mailing list (this is considering that you have a contact from that company in your database).

Hope this helps

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
MarkusT

SOLVE
Hey Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure wether I unterstood your explanation or not. Is it possible to send me a few screenshots? Thanks in advance

Greetings Markus
0 Upvotes
datnye
Solution

SOLVE

If you head to lists and create one, in the panel on the left you'll see a list of properties you can use to filter and create your list.

Under contacts - you search for "company name" or "associated company" and then type in the companies you're looking to build a contact list about. If you have people with those accounts in your database, they will show up. 

This also helps to understand your list criteria - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/determine-your-list-criteria