Email Deliverability

firstimeuser

Covid 19 email suspended :(

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot, 

I have been using hubspot for few weeks now and wanted to send an email to all people I have in my contact list with a quick note of hoping they are doing well during this #stayathome time but my email sending got suspended 😞 

I understand that my list is old (I hace gathered these emails from all my workplaces in past 10 years) but I still wanted to just wish people well. 

I now understand there are some parameters and that some of the emails bounced back because I have not been in touch with them for a long time - some of the people also changed jobs....

Would it be possible that my email suspension is lifted and I will not be sending email again. 

Greatly appreciated if this is possible.

Best,

#coronavirus is driving me crazy - I have been locked in for almost 2 weeks now. 

1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @firstimeuser 

I am so sorry to hear this, however based on this article where explains for free CRM accounts will occur the following:

You'll be notified about the suspension in a banner message in your email tool. After email sending is suspended, the email tool will remain locked.

You can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account.

I hope you are safe at home, I've been at home for the last week and a half 😞

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
sarach
Participant

SOLVE

Hub have some parameters you dont send any invitation with new email account if you want send some so please it for 2 or 3 days then you send it. see more

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @firstimeuser 

I am so sorry to hear this, however based on this article where explains for free CRM accounts will occur the following:

You'll be notified about the suspension in a banner message in your email tool. After email sending is suspended, the email tool will remain locked.

You can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account.

I hope you are safe at home, I've been at home for the last week and a half 😞

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !