Email Deliverability

Fin

Contacts with valid emails marked as hard bounces

SOLVE

I have two contacts who I email with from Gmail regularly... However, hubspot says that their emails have bounced and so they are not getting any marketing emails from us (and keep asking about them)... How do we change it so they get emails from us again?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Fin,

It looks like you're using the free marketing tools. On a free subscription, unfortunately there aren't any options to unbounce a contact, see here. (I'd agree if you said that this should not be a feature locked behind a Professional subscription.)

In the free HubSpot version, I'm not aware of anything that you could do, see also here. Don't shoot the messenger.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
georgiana22

SOLVE

If I may capitalize on this question because it seems we have the same problem. I have sent an email to a contact, it appears open in Hubspot and then I got an email that it bounced. We have the paid version so there is the version to "Unbounce". I am curious tho about the consequences of doing that. What if I unbounce and let's say the contact bounces again?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @georgiana22, you can find that information here. Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Fin

SOLVE

I really appreciate the fast response. Thank you. That is pretty unfortunate that features like this require paid versions. Thank you again. Have a great day!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Fin,

It looks like you're using the free marketing tools. On a free subscription, unfortunately there aren't any options to unbounce a contact, see here. (I'd agree if you said that this should not be a feature locked behind a Professional subscription.)

In the free HubSpot version, I'm not aware of anything that you could do, see also here. Don't shoot the messenger.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler