Email Deliverability

MRagosta
Participant

Contacts with no interaction

SOLVE

Hello HB community,
I am writing this post to see if it is possible to identify those contacts to whom no marketing or sales email was sent and in case if it was ppossible to understand the response time of our customers

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MRagosta,

Yes, you can filter for the contact property Marketing emails delivered = 0 and Last contacted = unknown.

Marketing emails delivered: the number of marketing emails delivered for the current email address.

Last contacted: the last date and time a chat conversation, call, sales email, meeting, or message was logged for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on the latest date of activities in the record. For example, the Last contacted property in the record will show yesterday's date when a user logs a call that occurred the day before.

Out of curiousity, what do you need the contact response time for? Out of the box, I'm not aware of any ways to achieve this directly.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MRagosta
Participant

SOLVE

Because we want to implement a nurturing strategy that generally (based on what is found online) increases sales by 50% because customers are more likely to buy from those who respond first

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MRagosta,

In that case, you wouldn't necessarily need the response time. You could also set up a filtered view on the contact index page that sorts by the Last activity date. Contacts at the top would be the most recent ones.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MRagosta,

Yes, you can filter for the contact property Marketing emails delivered = 0 and Last contacted = unknown.

Marketing emails delivered: the number of marketing emails delivered for the current email address.

Last contacted: the last date and time a chat conversation, call, sales email, meeting, or message was logged for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on the latest date of activities in the record. For example, the Last contacted property in the record will show yesterday's date when a user logs a call that occurred the day before.

Out of curiousity, what do you need the contact response time for? Out of the box, I'm not aware of any ways to achieve this directly.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler