Email Deliverability

JKElwell
Membro

Contacts receiving blank/empty emails!

We've had some contacts reach out to us this morning letting us know our emails are showing up blank/without content. I have reached out to support but also curious if others are dealing with this or have insight on how to check how widespread the issue is. 

These are automated emails being sent through workflows. I have checked the workflow, tested email etc. and looks right for me but still hearing from contacts that they are blank, 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
JG-BBDBoom
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

Contacts receiving blank/empty emails!

There are a number of possible reasons why your contacts might be receiving blank or empty emails. One possibility is that something is wrong with the way your HubSpot account is configured.

1) If you're using HubSpot to send your emails, check to make sure that all of the settings are correct. Make sure that your From address and Reply-To address are both set correctly, and that you're using a valid email template.

It's also possible that the issue is with the email server itself. If you're using third-party email services like Gmail or Yahoo, check to see if there are any known issues with their servers. If so, try switching to another service or sending your emails from a different account.

2) There's an error in the merge field coding. This can happen if you're manually adding merge fields to your template (instead of using the drop-down menu) and making a mistake in the coding. To fix this, simply remove the offending merge field and re-add it using the drop-down menu.
3) One or more of the tokens in your contact list is missing

Hope this helps!

James