Email Deliverability

vanessaELabs
参加者

Contact has bounced globally but opens and replies on email sent via Outlook

解決

Anybody else experience this? How do I unbounce or change the setting of a contact that HubSpot deems "Contact has bounced globally", yet the contact has opened the email and replied from it. FYI - the email was sent via Outlook with the HubSpot bcc to sync.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
DeliveryByJess
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hello @vanessaELabs ,

Contacts marked as global bounces can only be unbounced by connecting with HubSpot Support.  If you have a paid HubSpot subscription, you can connect with Support by clicking the purple "help" button in the lower right hand corner of your account. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

9件の返信
RMarks15
参加者

解決

I have just seen this same things on a contact, if we dont have Hubspot Support can i not get this contact unbouced? Could it potentually be something within the contacts firewall instead of Hubspot?

0 いいね!
SMcGraw
メンバー

解決

this is an annying glitch that requires a case for every contact that bounced.  just going through it myself. one would thing that after three years HS would fix this so that we can communiate to valid contact without doubling work.  

0 いいね!
JLSB
投稿者

解決

Hi @letsing @vanessaELabs @DeliveryByJess 

Unlike other Marketing Automation vendors, Hubspot has categorized mailbox full, policy and spam bounces as hard bounces (which they are not). Which is why valid email addresses are being marked as bounced.

To learn more, you can see my post:

Hubspot's unconventional bounce handling is costing us valuable leads and customers 

If you agree, please upvote and contact your CSM to ask that this be changed.

DeliveryByJess
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hello @vanessaELabs ,

Contacts marked as global bounces can only be unbounced by connecting with HubSpot Support.  If you have a paid HubSpot subscription, you can connect with Support by clicking the purple "help" button in the lower right hand corner of your account. 

fborgosano
参加者

解決

Hi Jess, I have the same trouble. One of my oldest email addresses results to be in the global bounces list but I activated it again and I need to unbounce it asap. I have written to the support in chat but I have a free plan, so no right to have support there. How can I get help?

SQuinn
メンバー

解決

Is there a way to fix the global bounces for all affected emails? We had a Yahoo server issue yesterday and had many (so many we do not know all of them) emails bounce. The issue is these clients are actual paying customers and not just leads. 

Edit: This has been solved by help. Thank you.

0 いいね!
IRayner
投稿者

解決

I have at least one contact with a hard bounce but I have never even mailed them out of HubSpot. The contact was created when we uploaded our contacts upon creating the account. How can we fix this? Also, since I have about 15,000 contacts, how do I find out how many others have been similarly flagged? I have sent 32 emails so far out of HubSpot.

dlafountain
参加者

解決

This is not remotely solved by Hubspot.

I am dealing with the exact same issue nearly a year later. I also do not have the time to go through 15,000 contacts to determine which ones might have been flagged by HS. There needs to be a better solution for this that doesn't require a bunch of additional effort on my behalf

letsing
参加者

解決

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I have a free account and I was wondering is there an option for free accounts? The global bounce is a personal friend and I've sent emails through hubspot without issue but the marketing email I sent came back as a global bounce. I appreciate any help that can be given. Thank you!