Email Deliverability

Janosch
Participante

Check Marketing email delivery status via Workflow

Good morning, 

We are sending several marketing emails trough a Ticket workflow, however, as I can see in the logs, sometimes the email failed to send to 1 or all. 

Going trough the Action log I can check if the Marketing email failed, but I was wondering if I can retrieve this information directly after sending the email in our WF, in that way we are informed that the email wasn't sent correctly to the associated contats, maybe troguh a Custom Code or Webhook? 

I tried to use the following properties as an If/then condition to check if the email has been sent  correctly with a 2 minutes delay:

"Last marketing email name" and "Last marketing email send date"

If the "Last marketing email send date" was updated after the "Last marketing email name" then I confirm that the email was sent correctly, however I found that Hubspot doesn't update those properties just after sending the email, so the If/conditions went to No meet branch. Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance, 

Kind regards, Janosch. 

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

@Janosch in the workflow you built, instead of the simple if/then branch, would it work to build a "value equals" branch and set up the same criteria? Or add a 1-hour delay to your current branch so you're giving HubSpot time to update the property? Those would be two options I'd personally start with. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
MiaSrebrnjak
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @Janosch,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @Crystal_Hopper,  @Alex_Elborn@danmoyle, do you have any feedback or tips for @Janosch? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Me gusta