Email Deliverability

jpaelliott
メンバー

Cannot see historical emails relating to contacts

解決

Hi, I have connected my Microsoft Live (microsoft.com) account, however when I open the contacts tab in HubSpot it is not finding any of the emails previously sent to / received from any of my listed contacts.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Override? No.

Augment? Yes.
- see Log email in your CRM with the BCC or forwarding address
- Search HubSpot Community for 'past email' -- lots of threads
- Google HubSpot integrations for past email? -- existing 3rd-party tools are expensive (to say the least)

If this is a critical feature you need in your CRM perhaps Zoho is a better choice for your use case. Good luck on your project.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
ThreadsHelp2018
トップ投稿者

解決

@jpaelliott - Threads is a third party integration that can log your historic emails in HubSpot.

MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I have connected my Microsoft Live (microsoft.com) account, however when I open the contacts tab in HubSpot it is not finding any of the emails previously sent to / received from any of my listed contacts.?

Short A: Correct. That is intended behavior.

Longer A:

HubSpot will only track/log emails sent from or received by a connected inbox AFTER the inbox is connected to HubSpot. In other words, logging & tracking are NOT retroactive. This is intended behavior.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
jpaelliott
メンバー

解決

Thanks Frank. Is there any way to over-ride this "intended behaviour"? Other platforms, such as Zoho automatically log pre-existing emails against contacts, without which the CRM system is blind to all past interactions. Thanks.

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Override? No.

Augment? Yes.
- see Log email in your CRM with the BCC or forwarding address
- Search HubSpot Community for 'past email' -- lots of threads
- Google HubSpot integrations for past email? -- existing 3rd-party tools are expensive (to say the least)

If this is a critical feature you need in your CRM perhaps Zoho is a better choice for your use case. Good luck on your project.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
jpaelliott
メンバー

解決

Thanks for the insight.

0 いいね!