Email Deliverability

RocheProperty
Membre

Can't send emails in new account

Résolue

I have created a new account, no emails have been sent yet so I have no bounce rate and I have received this message:

You can’t send emails right now

We've reviewed your appeal and this account isn't eligible for marketing email. You can still use other tools in HubSpot.

Please help to find a solution. 
Thank you 
0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @RocheProperty,

If you haven't sent any emails, HubSpot might have detected fraudulent activity on your account, such as spam traps. These could be email addresses that have been valid at one time, but are now deactivated or abandoned.

Unfortunately, after email sending is suspended in free portals such as yours, the email tool will remain locked and you cannot appeal the suspension. (You can still use the other tools in your portal.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @RocheProperty,

If you haven't sent any emails, HubSpot might have detected fraudulent activity on your account, such as spam traps. These could be email addresses that have been valid at one time, but are now deactivated or abandoned.

Unfortunately, after email sending is suspended in free portals such as yours, the email tool will remain locked and you cannot appeal the suspension. (You can still use the other tools in your portal.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.