Email Deliverability

C4ptain-Bizarre

Bounced emails

Hi all
I'm using the basic/free version of Hubspot.
I sent out 14 video emails using Hubspot. 8 out of the 14 came back as bounced. It gave reasons for the bounce such as address not found or is unable to receive email. These are legitimate businesses operating in my local area - northeast England.
However, those video emails went through and through the tracking device, I could see that those emails were delivered and opened several times.
I tried to send a follow up video email ( promised in the first video email) but the system won't allow me; instead asking me to find alternative email addresses.
I spoke to a couple of people at Hubspot via chat yesterday but no one was able to give me a definitive answer and suggested I ask the community which I am doing.
Has anyone encountered such situations?
Thanking you in advance.
0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Bounced emails

Hi @C4ptain-Bizarre 

Have you conncet your email sending domain with HubSpot. If not, before sending further emails, pl do connect that. Refer this article here to to knwo what might be the reason of these bounces.
Also, refer these articles to improve email deliverability: Improve email deliverability (hubspot.com)
Overview of email deliverability (hubspot.com)

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
C4ptain-Bizarre

Bounced emails

I have still not found the solution though I have a chat booked for Monday with someone who maybe able to help with email verification.

The situation still exists.

0 Upvotes
C4ptain-Bizarre

Bounced emails

Thank you for your reply webdew.
My email sending domain - GMail - is linked with Hubspot.
I will read the articles you mentioned to find out why the emails bounced
and I can see that the emails have been opened by the recipients.
If the recipients opened the emails, what is making Hubspot stop me from
sending further emails?
I have also read about ZeroBounce which I have registered for and will
start using.
Thank you again for your reply.