Email Deliverability

ViktorFranzen
Colaborador(a)

Bounce because of domain_reputation hs-sites-eu1.com

I'm recently experiencing numerous soft bounces upon sending automated messages with the following explanation:

Rejected by recipient's email security filter

DOMAIN_REPUTATION 550 A URL in this email (hs-sites-eu1 . com) is listed on https://spamrl.com/. Please resolve and retry

This is troubling since I can't think of a measure from my side to prevent this from happening: these URL's are inserted by Hubspot.

Any suggestions?
0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Bounce because of domain_reputation hs-sites-eu1.com

Hi @ViktorFranzen,

Thank you for reaching out!

I wanted to refer you to this online resource regarding this soft bounce message. 

Soft bounces indicate a temporary problem with the recipient's server, or another temporary technical problem. Contacts who soft bounce are eligible to receive future emails from you.

I would recommend taking a look through the referenced document and checking your domain on MXToolbox.

After you have gathered the information on MXToolbox, I would suggest connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. They will be able to provide real-time assistance and have access to internal tools to assist with this matter.

When you contact them, I would recommend including the bounce message, a link to the affected email and the MXToolbox results.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !