Email Deliverability

theseanoliver
Membro

Auto unsubscribe contacts based on email reply?

resolver

Is there any way to automatically flag or unsubscribe contacts who reply to HubSpot emails asking to be unsubscribed?

Our audience tends to be less-tech savvy and doesn't always find the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. So instead we sometimes get replies that say things like "Stop emails" or "Unsubscribe."

We've just been manually going in and unsubscribing these contacts, but curious if anyone else has encountered this and come up with a more automated way?

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @theseanoliver,

As far as I know, HubSpot cannot track or read replies to marketing emails. Currently your best option would be to have someone check the inbox for your from-email-address used in marketing emails and opt-out contacts manually: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-do-i-unsubscribe-or-opt-out-contacts-from-email

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @theseanoliver,

As far as I know, HubSpot cannot track or read replies to marketing emails. Currently your best option would be to have someone check the inbox for your from-email-address used in marketing emails and opt-out contacts manually: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-do-i-unsubscribe-or-opt-out-contacts-from-email

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.