Email Deliverability

benmj320

Account not eligible for marketing emails

SOLVE

Hello,

Can someone please advise on how to contest, restore or activate email marketing capabilities?

I recieved notice that my account is not eligible and that my appeal was denied.

In looking into the potential cause, it's because of "high bounce rates".   I don't believe this would apply to my situation however, as I've not been able to try a campaign yet, so I shouldn't have a bounce rate.  The very first time I was going to test the functionality of email marketing I recieved this notice...which is when I appealed.   I've only used hubspot so far to individual current customers or individual emails of someone that I've been referred to...and I have been provided their email. 

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @benmj320 ,

The message you are descirbing indicates that your account is not eligable for access to the marketing email tool.  Some HubSpot accounts will require additonal review, and not all accounts will be granted access to certain tools, including the marketing email tool.

Marketing email sending will remain locked, but you can still use the additonal tools in HubSpot, including the ability to send 1:1 emails through a connected inbox. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @benmj320 ,

The message you are descirbing indicates that your account is not eligable for access to the marketing email tool.  Some HubSpot accounts will require additonal review, and not all accounts will be granted access to certain tools, including the marketing email tool.

Marketing email sending will remain locked, but you can still use the additonal tools in HubSpot, including the ability to send 1:1 emails through a connected inbox. 

0 Upvotes