Email Deliverability

PeterCraw
メンバー

1st Time Emailing my list of 1600+ contacts = Hard Bounces

解決

Hello, so I have just migrated 1600+ contacts over to hubspot including a handfull from Mailchimp. I want to get the list cleaned up so I start with an email to 'all' hoping HS will weed out my bouncers, result; I send about 120 and my campaign is taken out by Hubspot's road spikes!! Fair enough, lots of hard bounces. I follow the rules and import a list from mailchimp who have unsubscribed and mark them as such on Hubspot, great lets try again, send to everyone except those who have unsubscribed or I have already sent the email to. Result: Hard bounces and email list quarantined!! Oh No!

So anyone out there, what's my steps to getting my list back up to speed and clean? Help me please.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
DeliveryByJess
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @PeterCraw ,

Sends from the HubSpot platform may not be used to clean your lists for bounces.  This "list washing" behavior not only decreses your brand's chances of reaching the primary inbox, but it also degrades the HubSpot network that all customers share.  List washing is not permitted within HubSpot's Terms of Service.  Auto protection actions like list quarantines are in place to protect your brand and ensure all customers can have a fair shot at reaching the inbox for their recipients.   High rates of bounces degrade your sender reputation and cause more of your next send to be diverted to places like the spam folder. 

You can learn more about list quanatines and options to restore contacts back to eligable for marketing emai...

If you need help to remove invalid contacts from your database, we reccomend using a 3rd party validation service like Kickbox to remove invalid contacts before sending. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
DeliveryByJess
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @PeterCraw ,

Sends from the HubSpot platform may not be used to clean your lists for bounces.  This "list washing" behavior not only decreses your brand's chances of reaching the primary inbox, but it also degrades the HubSpot network that all customers share.  List washing is not permitted within HubSpot's Terms of Service.  Auto protection actions like list quarantines are in place to protect your brand and ensure all customers can have a fair shot at reaching the inbox for their recipients.   High rates of bounces degrade your sender reputation and cause more of your next send to be diverted to places like the spam folder. 

You can learn more about list quanatines and options to restore contacts back to eligable for marketing emai...

If you need help to remove invalid contacts from your database, we reccomend using a 3rd party validation service like Kickbox to remove invalid contacts before sending.