Welcome Education Partners!

Highlighted
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Welcome, Arturo! We're so happy to see you post in our community and glad to be able to support you and your learners. 

Répondre
0 Votes
Highlighted
Visiteur occasionnel

Hello everyone, dear colleagues.
My name is Max Vidal Ruiz. I'm a Postgraduate Professor in Peru. My specialization and focus is on Marketing and Commercial Management.
Among the tools that I consider valuable to share with my students, comes Inbound Marketing. I am relatively new to HubSpot, but I am highly committed to learning it deeply, adapting it to the reality of my country and sharing it with my students.
This forum I find valuable for sharing experiences and growing among ourselves educators.
A great greeting to all.

Max

Highlighted
Visiteur occasionnel

Hi,

I am a Marketing lecturer at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I teach Sales, Marketing Management, and Retail Management. I am looking forward to adding Hubspot resources to my Fall syllabus. 

Best,

Patricia LaPorte

Highlighted
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi Patricia! Welcome! Smiley heureux

Répondre
0 Votes
Highlighted
Visiteur occasionnel

Hi all,

My name is Mathieu and I teach marketing and event project mananagement in the Reims's University. I'm just beginning to use hubspot and I want to teach inbound marketing with this amazing tool. That's all for me!

Highlighted
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Welcome Mathieu! 

Répondre
0 Votes
Highlighted
Nouveau contributeur

Hi!

I'm Margaret Rakus, I've been teaching Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, etc for more than a decade. Hacing transitioned from legacy media to digital and social media, I now teach Digital Communication at Gwynedd Mercy University. 

Highlighted
Nouveau contributeur

Hi - I'm Melinda. I am thrilled to be a part of this community.

I am currently teaching at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg. I have/am teaching Introduction to Marketing, Introduction to Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Digital Marketing and E-Commerce. 

As my Digital Marketing and E-Commerce class is new for fall, I've joined the academy to provide additional resources for my students, utilize course materials and become more closely tied to the digital marketing community. I am also looking for tips about teaching in the "new normal". I'm looking forward to getting started!

Highlighted
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Welcome, Melinda! 

Highlighted
Nouveau contributeur

Thank you - I'm excited to get started.

Répondre
0 Votes