Welcome Education Partners!

Highlighted
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

Welcome, Arturo! We're so happy to see you post in our community and glad to be able to support you and your learners. 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Visitante

Hello everyone, dear colleagues.
My name is Max Vidal Ruiz. I'm a Postgraduate Professor in Peru. My specialization and focus is on Marketing and Commercial Management.
Among the tools that I consider valuable to share with my students, comes Inbound Marketing. I am relatively new to HubSpot, but I am highly committed to learning it deeply, adapting it to the reality of my country and sharing it with my students.
This forum I find valuable for sharing experiences and growing among ourselves educators.
A great greeting to all.

Max

Highlighted
Visitante

Hi,

I am a Marketing lecturer at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I teach Sales, Marketing Management, and Retail Management. I am looking forward to adding Hubspot resources to my Fall syllabus. 

Best,

Patricia LaPorte

Highlighted

Hi Patricia! Welcome! Emoticono feliz

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Visitante

Hi all,

My name is Mathieu and I teach marketing and event project mananagement in the Reims's University. I'm just beginning to use hubspot and I want to teach inbound marketing with this amazing tool. That's all for me!

Highlighted

Welcome Mathieu! 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Hi!

I'm Margaret Rakus, I've been teaching Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, etc for more than a decade. Hacing transitioned from legacy media to digital and social media, I now teach Digital Communication at Gwynedd Mercy University. 

Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Hi - I'm Melinda. I am thrilled to be a part of this community.

I am currently teaching at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg. I have/am teaching Introduction to Marketing, Introduction to Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Digital Marketing and E-Commerce. 

As my Digital Marketing and E-Commerce class is new for fall, I've joined the academy to provide additional resources for my students, utilize course materials and become more closely tied to the digital marketing community. I am also looking for tips about teaching in the "new normal". I'm looking forward to getting started!

Highlighted

Welcome, Melinda! 

Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Thank you - I'm excited to get started.

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Visitante

Hi all!

My name is Eddie Lin and I taught marketing at Cypress College and entrepreneurship at Skyline College. I also run a company that integrates employer education into colleges and K-12. For example we integrate education of Google products into curriculum and the Learning Management Systems at schools, and students receive certifications after each assignment.

I have used HubSpot for about 3 years now as our CRM and looking to expand additional functionality. I think students becoming well versed with HubSpot opens a lot of opportunities for them right out of school.

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Welcome, Eddie! 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Visitante

Hi all!

I love engaging students to fulfill their potential for today's most relevant skills. I am new to HubSpot but will be using the certifications in my Digital Marketing course this fall. I'm excited to learn more from everyone!

Thanks,

Kelley

Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Hi Julia congrats for this space!

I am Samuel Padilla from México, I have been working on ecommerce during past 13 yeras, and now I help companies to lauch ecommerce channels, and entrepreneurs.

During 4 years I have been struggling with find a methodoly and tools (technology) to educate, implement, and onboading them during this process, finally I found HubSpot last year and i took action to use your solutions in order to growth, making growth my customers and studends that want to learn about how to launch an ecommerce that really sells.

I would like to learn a lot with HubSpot and parter with you, sharing experiences.

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

Hi!  I'm Jackie Eastman and I teach Marketing Management, Consumer Behavior, and Strategic Marketing on the MBA level at Georgia Southern University.

I used the HubSpot Social Media Certification in my Consumer Behavior course Spring and Summer 2020 terms as it relates nicely to the material on word-of-mouth, viral marketing, and opinion leadership along with group influence.  It has been very well received as the students found the information intereting and useful.  Plus they liked having the certification to build up their resume and LinkedIn profile.

I'm hoping to add more HubSpot certifications to my Marketing Management class this Fall.  I'd like to set it up to give the students some flexibility over which ones they choose so any help/suggestions would be appreciated.  I'd like each student to do a minimum of 2+ certifications that would take them approximately 10-12 hours to complete in total.

Take care and stay well, Jackie Eastman

Responder
0 Me gusta