Education Partner Program Community

jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

Welcome Education Partners!

We're so glad to have you join the Education Partner Community here at HubSpot. This is your space to ask questions, connect, and chat about the education. Please take a moment and answer a few questions. We'd all love to get to know you: 

• Your name and what you teach? 
  • How long (and in what capacity) have you been using HubSpot?
  • Anything else? 

To get things started: I'm Julia Gueron and I help HubSpot manage partnerships with college and university faculty members interested in using our resources. My job is to serve our community of educators in using Hubspot in a way that best fits their needs, and developing new ideas to serve educators. If you have an idea to make HubSpot better work for you... I'm your person! I am based out of HubSpot's headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts. 

In addition to using this space for conversations, opinions, and sharing, we will use this space to share updates, events, opportunities, and more.

Please keep in mind that this will be held to the Community guidelines and Terms of Use, so please ensure your conversations are relevant, helpful and friendly.

133 Replies 133
Afrooz

Hello every one, My Name is Afrooz. I am a Graphic Designer and youtuber who is working as Marketing, and Entrepreneurship. I've joing HubSpot 2 days ago. I applyed to get Inbound Marketing certificate. I would love to learn more in this filed.

0 Upvotes
DFairchild1
Participant

Dawn Fairchild, Professor of Management, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship. I posted on another introduction page that had replies from 2016. The link to this one was in the most recent resources download from the onboarding module. More encouraged by the replies that are dated 2022!

jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

It's great to have you, Dawn! We're working on developing this community further in 2023. In the meanwhile, please feel free to keep posting here - we see everyone's comments! 

0 Upvotes
consejosatisfy

Hello, Julia Gueron. I rarely use Hubspot, if you want to know about it. In fact, I'm currently on the lookout for some interesting courses in programming or design.

0 Upvotes
ColynsForty

I'm a member of the college of teachers at asa miami, and now I want to learn more crafts. I really enjoy the learning process. I now have a high income as a freelancer in my spare time anyway, so I can continue to be a teacher for the next five years. I love the college atmosphere. I've read the community principles and am ready to assure you that I understand all the items on the list. What affiliate programs can you offer me as a teacher?

0 Upvotes
AnswersNation

• Your name and what you teach? : Name: AnswersNation : Teaching: Digital Marketing 
  • How long (and in what capacity) have you been using HubSpot? : Duration: Newbie : Capacity: Owns
  • Anything else? : Digital marketing training, digital marketing services and back office service provider.
0 Upvotes
t-everjoy

Hie l'm Everjoy. l am learnimg Inbound marketing l was doing digital marketing but l have finished that one l wish you help to know more about inbound marketig

0 Upvotes
jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi Everjoy! So nice to meet you and thanks for introducing yourself here. If you've completed the Digital Marketing Certification, I would suggest you explore other Certifications like Inbound Marketing or Content Marketing. 

This specific thread is for college/university professors who teach HubSpot in their courses. Some more pertinent communities for you might be in one our groups, here! Let me know if you have any questions 🙂 

HelinaSkylar

Hi everyone. My name is Helina and I'm currently a first year student of International Business at HAN University of Applied Sciences. Joining Hubspot community gives a wonderful experience to further my knowledge and expand my range of network. I expect to know more about Hubspot's partners.

jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

Great to meet you Helina! 

0 Upvotes
LFeldman
Participant

Very excited to be part of this community and to learn from all of you.

MelodyCooke
Academy Team
Academy Team

Welcome @LFeldman ! Excited to have you in the EPP!

0 Upvotes
jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

Welcome @ehornsby!

0 Upvotes
ehornsby

Hi!

My name is Elizabeth Hornsby and I teach social media, digital audience research and behavior, strategic communication, and integrated marketing communication courses. I teach at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, LA!

I have not used HubSpot but I am excited to!

I look forward to learning how to integrate HubSpot content into my courses and in our strategic communication program!

MelodyCooke
Academy Team
Academy Team

Welcome @ehornsby ! Excited to have you in the EPP!

Mayeh

Hi, I'm Marie Yeh and I teach content marketing or I'm planning to.  I have 0 experience with HubSpot but want to integrate it into my class.  I'm excited to access the resources here to develop my course.  

MelodyCooke
Academy Team
Academy Team

Welcome to the EPP!
0 Upvotes
All
Participant

Hi. My name is Lee. This is my fourth year to use Hubspot. It's a fantastic resource for my marketing and sales courses. I'm lalways ooking to do more with it beyond the certifications.

0 Upvotes
jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

Welcome, Lee! We're happy to have you join 🙂 

0 Upvotes
lsilver

Hi, Everyone,

I'm Lawrence Silver and I teach marketing management in the MBA program at Southeastern Oklahoma State University. I'm starting my 14th year. I've been using HubSpot for supplemental information for my students for about 2 years now and just joined the education partners program.