Education Partner Program Community

lauramunozUD
Participante

Sharing Teaching Materials

I thought we could share teaching materials we use in our classrooms. 

I teach and my students are required to deveop buying personas as part of the digital marketing class

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BOp3NBm9yRudKm_UE-Py4g1MpCxgxMOa?usp=sharing

36 Respuestas 36
awakin1
Colaborador

This material will be useful for a seminar in Sales and Events module - very timely. Thanks!
0 Me gusta
jgueron
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

Teaching Resources regarding Productivity and setting team goals 

No alt text provided for this image

How can your students upgrades your processes to be more productive in 2019 and beyond - espeically as it relates to teamwork projects?

HubSpot got together with the masterminds at Trello to bring you a guide to getting a team aligned for 2020: https://hubs.ly/H0kmWPL0

Students will learn about both sides of productivity—the tactical and the personal. From setting S.M.A.R.T. goals to fostering an environment of psychological safety, students will be ready to start aligning their team around productivity.

0 Me gusta
DianneMcDermott
Participante

Thank you for this.  I also teach buyer personas and this will be very helpful as an in class team project! 

jgueron

New Resource for Professors teaching Sales & Data

No alternative text description for this image

Over the past decade, prospects have become tougher to reach, more skeptical, and less willing to open up. Data is the only solution for poorly-targeted sales efforts. That's why we created a guide on utilizing sales intelligence to crush quota.

Download now: https://hubs.ly/H0kdQlW0

0 Me gusta
jgueron

New Resource for Professors teaching Video Marketing

We worked with Thinkmojo, Inc. to bring you examples of excellent video marketing from tech and e-commerce companies like SurveyMonkey, Wistia, and more. 

Take a look here

jgueron

All of our Syllabi are updated as of July 2019! 

More info here

jgueron

New Resource for anyone requiring Student Presentations!

Delivering a pitch that inspires is much easier said than done. That's why we created this Pitch Deck Template: so students can spend less time focusing on the little details that go into making your deck and more time out there actually pitching!

Backed by learnings from other successful pitches, this template includes all the slides you'll need laid out in a beautiful format so you can put your best foot forward. 

The template is full of instructions, tips, and tricks that will guide you to getting the most out of the template without having to spend your whole day in PowerPoint.

jgueron

New Teaching Resource for Sales Professors

Sales conversations go better when they're personalized. Give your prospects industry insights so they can grow better.

With these templates, you'll get a set of email templates that students can use in conversations with prospects—everything from benchmarking against competition to identifying growth opportunities for prospects. Using market intelligence helps prospects trust and see your students as leaders—use it to close more deals, and to develop stronger relationships with prospects and customers.

HubSpot got together with SimilarWeb to provide email templates & tactics for better sales convos. Check it out here

mjkushin
Participante

I've used Hubstpot certifications in a few courses. Attached is a brief write up of how I let my students choose from the inbound, email, and content marketing in my classes. I hope that it is of some help.

http://mattkushin.com/2017/02/13/considering-assigning-students-hubspot-academy-certification/

jgueron

Hi @mjkushin 

Thanks for sharing this and welcome to the community! 

0 Me gusta
mjkushin
Participante

Thank you for the share!

kfreberg
Miembro

Thank you so much for sharing this, Laura! Greatly appreciate it and this will be great to use in our classes. 

imoche

Just cross-listing @RandyEmerson's post + syllabus - really, a full course he's built using the certifications and software:

Sample Syllabus featuring HubSpot Marketing Software Certification & Project (Full Course)

cc: @lauramunozUD @awakin1 @MrsPTMorris 

0 Me gusta
MrsPTMorris
Colaborador líder

@lauramunozUD 

Hi Laura,

I've used that template before. How do you set up the lesson? What scenario do you give the students? How do you grade it? I used to do it as part of a Direct & Interactive marketing class where they had non-profit clients and needed to develop personas for online fundraising scenarios. 

awakin1
Colaborador

Hi Laura

Love the presentation you’ve shared relating to personas - very generous and I hope you don’t mind that I have linked to it within the community on the blogpost (linked).  I can only currently share ideas for delivery (see link to post following) and would love your thoughts on this approach and to continue to work with you and other MarTech strategists here on the Education Partners site.  Hope this message finds you well!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Education-Partners/Sharing-Module-and-Course-Level-Ideas-Integratin...

jgueron

This is amazing, Laura! Thank you for sharing this resource.