Now live: Inbound certification in Spanish, French, and German
Aug 19, 2019 4:48 PM - edited Aug 21, 2019 9:58 AM
Education is essential to reaching our mission of helping millions of our students grow better, and localizing our education will maximize the impact of education by solving for the customer (or the student!)
Our goal is by the end of 2019, Academy will create global-first education.
We're happy to announce that the Inbound Certification is now in Spanish, French, and German.
What is the Inbound certification?
Discover the fundamentals of inbound, the inbound methodology and the flywheel and learn how to apply them to your business. The Inbound Certification Course teaches you how to run a successful inbound business, from marketing to sales to services.
Here are the lessons covered:
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Inbound
- Growing your Business with a Flywheel Model
- Creating a Company Purpose
- Setting Business Goals
- Creating Buyer Personas
- Developing the Buyer's Journey for Your Business
- Who should take this certification?
As this certification provides an introduction to the fundamentals of running an inbound business, it's a great place to start for every user, customer, and potential customer.
Completing this course will help students:
- Explore the foundations of inbound
- Learn the inbound methodology and the flywheel as a core part of any inbound business
- Start their path with inbound
How can you share the Inbound certification with your students?
- Here is the short-link you can send: https://app.hubspot.com/l/learning-center/tracks/24/intro
- Your student will need to have their portal set to the appropriate language in order to take this certification in Spanish, French, or German. For example, if they want to take the certification in Spanish, their portal language must be set to Spanish.
- Here is how to set your portal language Log into your portal.
- Click the top right link > Click Profile & Preferences
- Click Language dropdown > Click the language you want
We're in the process of localizing the Inbound certification into Portuguese and Japanese!
Where do I begin!?
Go ahead and tell us how you will use this in your courses in this thread!