• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
jgueron le Mai 03, 2019
We're so glad to have you join the Education Partner Community here at HubSpot. This is your space to ask questions, connect, and chat about the education. Please take a moment and answer a few questions. We'd all love to get to know you: Lire la suite
14 Mentions J'aime
133 Réponses
Membre
Octobre 10, 2023 18:55
Hello every one, My Name is Afrooz. I am a Graphic Designer and youtuber who is working as Marketing, and Entrepreneurship. I've joing HubSpot 2 days...Lire la suite
Nacho_Bruyel le Octobre 22, 2019
Hi! This is Ignacio Bruyel from Spain and I am a new eduacation partner trying to find my way around EPP. This is a bit overwhelming!
1 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Octobre 27, 2019 13:23
Hi Igancio! You may be interested in our Spanish-language EPP community, which is here! Welcome to the EPP!
ffischman le Octobre 09, 2019
¡Hola todos! Me llamo Frances Fischman y soy la encargada del Programa de Partners en Educación en Latinoamérica e Iberia. Quería contarles que hemos abierto una comunidad del EPP en español para nuestros profesores hispanohablantes. Pueden Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
jtoupo le Octobre 08, 2019
They are the first 35 Spanish university alumni that run studies of Inbound Marketing here in Spain. I'm so happy to return to my University, the University of Navarra, where I graduated in 2000, as an Marketing adjunct professor with Hubspot b Lire la suite
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Octobre 10, 2019 13:34
I am sure your students are so grateful you decided to pay it forward by returning to your university to teach a course! Awesome picture, thank you f...Lire la suite
jgueron le Août 19, 2019
Education is essential to reaching our mission of helping millions of our students grow better, and localizing our education will maximize the impact of education by solving for the customer (or the student!) Our goal is by the end of 2019 Lire la suite
Contributeur
Août 20, 2019 10:54
Dear @jgueron Thanks for your message! I had recently finished the new Inbound Certification in Spanish and I found it quite useful. For sure, our ...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
Members

Black@INBOUND

Our premier meetup gathers Black professionals across industries to connect and network digitally, year round.