Education Partner Program Community

jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

New Job Postings at HubSpot (February 2021)

Here are a few internship & entry-level, full-time roles that were announced within the last month. We've highlighted the most popular ones at the top. 

Please keep in mind that all of our roles are updated directly on our jobs site, which is here

🌺 Interested in recruiting and creating a top-notch candidate experience? Check out the Community & University Recruiting Co-op (Fall 2021) ➡️ Here

🌼 Interested in creating trainings, internal comms and enablement materials for various legal topics (nope, you don't have to be a law student!)? Check out Legal & Compliance Training Internship (Summer 2021) ➡️ Here

Love analytical thinking, sales and customer service? Speak German and located in 🇮🇪or 🇩🇪? Check out our Inbound Sales Internship (Summer 2021) ➡️ Here

Customer Support

Engineering

Legal

Marketing

People Operations

Sales

Frequently Asked Questions: 
  • Are all internships and positions at HubSpot paid?
    • Yes, all roles at HubSpot are paid
  • Are all of these roles full-time?
    • Yes, all roles are full-time
  • Can someone who is not my student apply to these roles?
    • The links we've provided above are meant for students of Education Partners. You can join the free Education Partner Program here. All other interested applicants should apply on HubSpot's Careers Page. 
  • How do I refer my student?
    • You can forward them the links above so that they can apply through the Education Partner Program portal
  • Can I schedule a call with you to discuss how to publicize these roles?
    • The Education Partner Program works closely with the the University Recruiting arm of HubSpot to publicize  these roles, but make no decisions about who is qualified to fill them. If you're interested in working more closely with our University Recruiting team members, please reach out to universityrecruiting@hubspot.com. 
  • Can you do a presentation for my class on these roles?
    • We currently do not have the capacity to do presentations on these roles. However, if you visit HubSpot Life's Youtube channel, you will find a lot of information and context about some of our most popular roles, like our internships and entry-level sales roles. 
  • Can you send me roles that are for my specific region or language?
    • If you'd like the most up-to-date inforamtion on what roles at HubSpot are open to speakers of a certain language, please visit our careers page and filter by language or region. 
  • I'm a professor, can I get an internship at HubSpot?
    • We currently only offer internships to students who are pursuing undergraduate degrees. If you are enrolled in a university as a student, you are welcome to apply to these roles! 
0 Upvotes
0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines