Education Partner Program Community

PLourenzo

Need help on Classroom Practical Issues

SOLVE

Hi, i'm Paulo, I'm about to start a course on Digital Marketing using Hubspot resources; i have some questions on basic issues that i'd like some help with.

Right now i have my students registered, they are registeres under a single Team name, that i assigned to this class.

My first question is : since they will be doing groupwork should i create teams for each group? Is there any advantage to that?

Ok, we're talking people who in their majority are relatively new to all of the dimensions in digital marketing. This means they have no experience in building websites, CMS, advertising, etc., maybe some of them work on marketing but not specifically wuth this. My plan is to assign each group a project where they could build a website, a social media presence, and check out the mechanics for content, ads, etc. 

My basic second question is : if i am super admin for them, can they create their own website pages? Can they create their own ad accounts in Google Ads and Facebook?

Third question : must each group have previously created a business acount on facebook, a business page, in order to create the facebook ads account? 

I think all of them have personal facebook accounts, but probably no professional accounts. Should they create the project account and then the project's business accoun and only then the Hubspot connection?

Fourth question : how does this work with budgeting? How far can they go in creating and publishing ads for their hubspot project site? Can they publish their ads? Must they provide their own credit card numbers and budget in order for all of this to work?

Fifth question : does hubspot have its own keyword planner?

Thank you, this is all for now, i appreciate any help, i think i'll have a lot more questions soon

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi Paulo! Thanks for your question - I believe we sent you an email about your specific use case last year, but let us know if you have any follow-up questions! 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jgueron
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi Paulo! Thanks for your question - I believe we sent you an email about your specific use case last year, but let us know if you have any follow-up questions! 

0 Upvotes