Present Masterclass and Case Study Questions

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Have any questions about this masterclass and case study? This is the place to post them!

0 Votes
3 Réponses
virsitour
Membre

What is the main difference between a prototype and MVP? I have my prototype done, can I use this to show how the SaaS platform wotrks to potential clients and investors so we can rasie capitol to get the MVP and the rest of the platform built.

0 Votes
LydiaNicoll
Participant

This was an excellent module! Thank you so much. We have one question this week:

When defining our ask and outlining what the money will be used for, we want to justify the ask by showing we have a handle on our KPIs and are following our performance metrics closely - with the indication that we are methodical with how we plan to allocate the resources that we have, and also show how we plan to be profitable. With this, we want to calculate our existing CAC and our projected/planned CAC. Do you have recommendations on the best ways to accurately measure these and the best ways to present them clearly for investors?

Thank you! 

Lydia, ClowID 

0 Votes
donovanw
Contributeur

Hi @cpieri ,

Truly enjoyed this talk and will definitely use some of Crossbeams slides in my own deck. I have a question on how this info correlates to a pre-seed/seed company that doesn't have the experience Bob does. Like he said in the case study, "I would not have wanted this to be my first company". So with that I'll list a few questions since Guilde is pre-product & revenue looking to raise a pre-seed round:

• How much info do you put in the deck and pitch around where we are (MVP) vs ideal self (where we are planning to be and do)?
  • This deck is pretty long and I've been advised no more than 10 slides that you can shift through an appendix based on audience. Is this adage true or it depends?
  • At the pre-seed level do you have to have a growth plan? How is that validated without seeming pie in the sky? Additionally, should you have a product roadmap considering how early the company is and hasn't achieved product market fit?
  •