Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415 Antworten
DarraghK
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Hi guys,

My name is Darragh and I'm a co-founder of EverTribe. Based out of Dublin, Ireland, we are a Point Solution tool for organisations to better book and manage their events, team building days and experiences, ultimately making it easier for them to improve staff morale and company culture.

We have another company in the B2C event technology space but this new venture is in the B2B space so we are hoping Elevate will help us get a better idea of how to target business clients and manage the sales process.

I'll never say no to a warm brownie and ice-cream 😛

Look forward to connecting with some of you!

Unigamer
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

Hi Darragh,

We are from Dublin as well (Unigamer). 

I have heard of EverTribe several times already, very cool project. Welcome to ELEVATE.

BR
Francieli 

0 Upvotes
DarraghK
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Hi Francieli,

Nice to e-meet you!

Your site looks great 🙂

Warm regards,

Darragh

jcowley
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Jon Cowley and we're based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Our startup is whatifi.io - my background is in the feature film VFX industry making all of the digital, behind-the-scenes magic. We have taken inspiration from some of the workflows and technology in this exciting industry and have applied them to.... finance.

Control your excitement.

whatifi is a highly visual, formula and spreadsheet-free, financial scenario builder. Our if-this-then-that logic allows consultants, advisors, and individuals to visually map out multiple, complex financial scenarios and then calculate the best path through the results. Think Excel meets any kind of mind-mapping like interface that you might be familiar with.

The goal of our time with Elevate is to up our customer acquisition game. We are outsiders in finance and decision-making and need to lean into building, tracking, and maintaining connections in this new, foreign space.

Zesty Cheese Doritos. Does that count?

SmilingAlia
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone, 

I know I'm late to the party, hopefully only fashionably late! My name is Alia Osseiran. During quartine, I'm sheltering between my place in Boston and the woods of New Hampshire. I hope you will all take a peek at my Non-profit startup, BoxforHealth.org. I am a current dental student - full-time virtual 😛 

However, in the final couple weeks of ELEVATE - it will be my only class! I love the Hubspot templates that make drafting up marketing material easy. I hope ELEVATE helps me create a lot of the company's foundation. 

Current favorite dessert: 
Ben & Jerry's PB and Cookies - straight from the pint 

(Also its non-dairy, non-GMO, fairtrade, vegan and made with responsibly sourced packaging.) 

CharmayneM
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

HI everyone

I am Charmayne, from Belfast in Northern Ireland. 

I am administering a social enterprise startup, We are developing a network of volunteers to assist the vulnerable. Originally developed for lockdown but we see this as an ongoing problem as there will always be people requiring help in different situations.

I have been lucky enough to have full access to hubspot up to now and we love how well it has worked for us. 

I am looking to gain better network connections with ELEVATE

And my favourite dessert is Warm brownie with ice cream.

amcavinchey
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Introduce yourself!

Hi Charmayne- that's a great way to use HubSpot 🙂

If you've ever got any questions about how to use the CRM or anything, please feel free to reach out - here's my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mcavinchey/

I'm in Dublin and run the Dublin HUG (HubSpot User Group) - you're welcome to attend if we ever get up and running again in real life!

0 Upvotes
Unigamer
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

Hi Charmayne,

Francieli here from Dublin. Really nice initiative. You should be proud of it 🙂

Feel free to connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francieli-carra-a5b56412a/

Enjoy ELEVATE,

Best
Fran

SuperORGANIX
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Hope we can cheers on each others in our new adventures into unkowns
SuperORGANIX
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Greeting from Singapore Asia
I am Mr Giok P Chua President + CTO in AgriFood Hub
We grows Organic SuperFood with better taste n yields sustainability to feed 10B by 2040 starting from Singapore
Aims to be next unicorn by 2025 with Urban Farm in 500 cities
Looking for Busiess Partners n Investors in the 500 cities we roll out too
Drop me your profile to 2nicebio@gmail.com
Cheers
EthanWest
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Aloha Everyone my name is Ethan West and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Our startupt is Punahele Provisions, PBC bringing Hawaii inspired recipes using superfood ingredients like taro and breadfruit to the world. I hope to hone in on our customer channels better through ELEVATE and leave with a better understanding of Hubspot as a CRM. My favorite dessert is anything with lilikoi!

Ria123
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, 

My name is Ria Medagam, and I’m from Pennsylvania. I’m the co-founder and CEO of JumpStart. We’re a web-based platform designed to help high school students in their search for internships, jobs, summer programs, and volunteer opportunities. As a high school student myself, I know how difficult this process can be! While many platforms exist to help undergraduate and graduate students, there’s currently very few to no platforms that do this for high schoolers. Our startup is looking to change this! 

Here’s a link to our website if you’re interested in checking it out: hsjumpstart.com (it’s still being finished up!)

I’m really looking forward to gaining some insights into how we can start gaining customers and building our brand. My team and I are all students in high school, so we’re pretty new to this, but we’re looking to leverage our knowledge of social media and take what we learn from ELEVATE to do this!

Favorite dessert is a hard one because I’ll never say no to a dessert, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be donuts 🙂

Looking forward to connecting with you guys and learning a lot from ELEVATE!
JuanCa-ILCS
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

Hi Ria,

I have seen your product as well as your website, and I think it is amazing what you guys do. I try connecting with you through LinkedIn, but I could not find you. I would like to have the opportunity to connect and possibly exchange knowledge for future business opportunities. 

My company is focused on producing animated explainer videos and educational videos for diferent purposes served for companies or individuals to engage and communicate better.

Here is my LinkedIn account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juancarlostafurmejia/

Let me know if you would like to schedule an informal Zoom meeting.

Thank you.

Juan Carlos.

PhilPropulsion
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

• Philip Lakin
  • Atlanta, GA, United States
  • PropulsionLab.co:
  • We match B2B SaaS startups with teams at established companies in need of their solution. Due to our double-sided vetting process, we are able to guarantee successful introductions that yield: actionable product feedback, use of company logos, and customer testimonials. In exchange for this, established companies are easily able to deploy powerful solutions at waived or reduced rates.
  • Now that we are starting to include paid growth into our outbound strategy,  we are hoping to gain a better understaging of how to build and optimize marketing automation funnels.
  • My favorite dessert is Green Tea Mochi.
MattA
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Hi Hubspot community!

My name is Matt, I am one of the co-founders at Evest, we are based in Melbourne, Australia.

Evest’s mission is to disrupt personal finance through E2E Lending (Employer <> Employee)

Our service offering is aimed to improve employees financial wellness, by offering a product that encourages responsible lending and reduces financial stress.

As part of the Elevate program, our focus is on sharpening our growth and capital raising strategy. 

We are also looking forward to building out our network of like minded individuals participating in the Hubspot Elevate program. 

Dessert is a tricky topic - Malva pudding would be my pick!

Matt

AreebMianoor
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

Hey Matt,

I think your idea is really great and a refreshing concept. I'd love to learn more and possibly feature you in a blog post I'm planning to write. Could we connect and chat?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/areebmianoor

Regards,
Areeb
MaximoMezcal
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

Matt,

Such a cool idea! Have you explored this in the US?

Seer
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

So...I am a Seer who forgot to read the instructions. SMH. I love the dichotomous nature of my life experience.  

• Your name--Shalinthia or just "Sha" for the timid
  • Where you are located: Brooklyn, NYC
  • What your startup is: Seer of Saints LLC  (an organization dedicated to helping mankind connect to and reflect the light within)
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: Momentum and connections
  • Your favorite dessert: Coffee...it's an all day every day kind of treat.
Seer
Mitglied

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone. My name is Shalinthia and I am a Messianic Seer. Thank you for accepting me into your program. I am excited to learn and grow.

Light and love,

Sha

MMMF
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

Hi All, I am   Ramona Ortega, the founder of My Money My Future, an early stage consumer fintech company empowering communities of color to build wealth.

Our first product, the Money Made Simple platform is an all-in-one managed marketplace that uses data and AI to provide financial guidance and in-app recommendations across financial products (investing, banking, credit and insurance).

Home base is NYC and look forward to connecting to other in Fintech.

GregOkaya
Teilnehmer/-in

Introduce yourself!

Happy Friday everyone ! Smiley (fröhlich)

I'm Gregory Menvielle ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregorymenvielle/ ==> feel free to connect, just add a note!)

I'm the co-founder of Okaya.me and we're based in Boulder, CO (with a nice presence in Europe as well)

In a nutshell Okaya (www.okaya.me) helps people avoid burnout and fatigue!  Longer story we help professionals in certain fields collect and understand wellbeing data to make smarter decisions.

We're on the road from 0-100 and want to speed things up (a lot) so we're looking to Elevate and the community to help us along the way.

I grew up in France so dessert could be my middle name !  Big sucker for Fondant.

Don't be shy, reach out when you have questions!

Gregory

0 Upvotes