Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415 Replies 415
MukulAMs

Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone! 

Very excited to become a part of the ELEVATE. 

I am Mukul, Co-founder of ‘TheDo’. My role with TheDo is the lead technology implementation as chief technologist. 

Visit our site: http://www.thedo.ie/

Our goal at ‘TheDo’ is to provide the best customer experience using artificial intelligence and aim to deliver the groceries/order within 60 mins from store2door using smart could platform. We are looking forward to take the idea beyond Vishal's original intention of helping needful people during the COVID19 lockdown to the scaled operations helping customers to shop in a smart and faster way. 

We (@VishalAMS and Me) are focusing on the cloud-based digital platform which will benefit people to order groceries at ease. With this platform, we aim to connect store and service partners to provide fast, reliable, and safe service to the customers.

I look to build:

· Start-up growth strategy

· Get first seed funding for TheDo

· Expand our network

· Learn to improve marketing, customer experience, and acquisitions

My favorite dessert has to be Donut.

I look forward to connecting with everyone and thanks to @cpieri to making us part of the ELEVATE family.

Cheers,

Mukul

Mukul@thedo.ie

0 Upvotes
studioaorta

Introduce yourself!

Hello! My name is Rina Alfonso Osawa, I'm based in Washington, DC and my company is Studio Aorta, an exhibit and graphic design studio. I hope to learn strategies and techniques from the startup industry to apply to my own industry for my studio's growth. 

0 Upvotes
EiSHT
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi,

I'm Caroline and I'm the founder of EiSHT - Emotionally intelligent, Skilled, Happy Teens!  I'm based in Kildare in Ireland and we're operating just over a year now.  We're a social enterprise and specifically work with young people aged 16 - 19 on personal and professional development.  We help parents, secondary schools and SME’s, that want help to deliver employable, self-aware, adaptable, social citizens to succeed by providing a tool box of skills, resilience, independence and self-esteem for young people aged 16 +

I've worked in the private sector previously for over 20 years and have run businesses for others. As this is my first time out on my own, I'm hoping to learn as much as possible to prevent the pitfalls of self-employment and to learn how to grow our business so that we can help as many young people as possible.

Favourite dessert would have to be homemade meringue roulade!

Ash-3d4retail
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone!

My name is Ash and I am the founder of 3D4Retail located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

We’re a 3D and Augmented Reality company that specializes in building interactive digital experiences for retailers. Helping to reduce product returns and increase conversions using digital product visualisation.  

I am looking forward to exapnding my entrepreneurial network and learning more about inbound.

My favourite dessert is a hot Sticky Toffee Pudding with vanilla ice cream. 

horton-joseph
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi folks! I'm Joseph , a co-founder of NUSIC

NUSIC is a creative audio app which leverages our unique remix technology to allow users to mashup their favourite songs in 3 taps and generate a video to share to their social media.

We've been remote-first for the past year. I'm currently located in my childhood city of Swansea in Wales (UK).

We've mostly been focused on product up to this point keeping the app to a limited set of beta test users. As we become more confident with the product and technology it's a great time for us to look at user acquisition which I think ELEVATE will help with a lot. Kieran's talk yesterday has already given some great insights.

My favourite dessert is a local ice cream brand called Joe's. 🍦. If you know you know 😎

Ash-3d4retail
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi Joseph, Joe's is the best ice cream!

Where in Swansea are you from? I am originally from Sketty, but now live in Amsterdam, Netherlands

0 Upvotes
horton-joseph
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Small world! I'm very fortunate to be on the seafront in Mumbles (and in great proximity to Joe's)

0 Upvotes
vic1157

Introduce yourself!

Hey Team!

My name is Victor and I am based in Philadelphia, PA.

I'm the Founder/CEO of Wavlength, a music-oriented marketplace where we connect musicians to creatives such as graphic deisgners and videographers all over the globe. 

I'm hoping to:

A. Connect with like-mided indviduals and 

B. Understand the "little" things that we can implement that will make a difference (such as effective SEO)

My favorite dessert is cookie dough ice cream. 

0 Upvotes
MaximoMezcal
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is staying safe! My name is John Ravis I am the Co-founder and VP of sales for Maximo Mezcal. We are a Mexican company but I am based here in Washington DC. 

Out of ELEVATE I am hoping to learn how to take a lot of the marketing and sales practices of inbound and move them into action items that increased engagement and growth to levels outside of our organic capabilities. 

my favorite dessert is anything with chocolate!

Hector_AA

Introduce yourself!

Hola a todos!!! Héctor de Yela.cl, Chile. Interesado en aprender de estrategias de marketing y ventas para aplicarlas a nuestra stratup donde nos dedicamos a la venta y arriendo de propiedades. 

0 Upvotes
markotter

Introduce yourself!

Howdy folks - 

Mark Otter - CEO of Participate, Inc.  - located in Chapel Hill, NC.

Our platform, Participate.com combines your favorite parts of social media and online learning in Communities of Practice (CoPs) that inspire learning, connection and growth.  Our online learning communities are all-in-one collaboration spaces to engage your community members and grow your organization's mission.

The Participate team and I are always looking for ways to improve, especially when it comes to marketing and sales. We see Elevate as a tremendous learning, and networking, opportunity.

Don't get to make it often here in NC, but Tire sur la Neige is a long-time fav dessert!

M

Hector_A

Introduce yourself!

Hola Soy Héctor de La Serena Chile, mi startup es Yela, plataforma dedicada la venta y arriendo de propiedades. Mi objetivo es aprender mas sobre  estrategias de marketing y ventas. Con mucho animo por aprender!!! Saludos a todos!!

corizance
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi,

My name is Suresh. I am the founder of CORIZANCE, a cognitive risk management ecosystem startup based in London, UK (www.corizance.com). 

Our aim to reduce critical business risks for banks, insurance companies, governments and high-risk businesses using advanced cognitive technologies.

We are very keen to learn and understand B2B startup sales strategies, planning, and execution for accelerated growth.

Very glad to join ELEVATE and meet you all.

Favorite dessert is a fruit salad with ice cream.

Best regards,

Suresh

janeviolette

Introduce yourself!

Hi there! I'm Jane.

I work in marketing for Participate, a social learning and workforce development platform that combines the power of social media and online learning.

I'm located in Denver, C.O., but our headquarters is in Chapel Hill, N.C.

My favorite dessert is banana ice cream!

lenden365
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone,

Its a great pleasure to be here and learn from some of the greatest minds in the industry. My name is Naim Ur Rashid, I am the CEO/Founder of LENDEN - a peer to peer lending platform built on top of a credit scoring system based on alternative data such as psychometric assessment, digital footprints, mobile data and social media data. We are located in Minnesota, USA and we start our journey by launching our solutions in Bangladesh, a country with no credit socring system neither a peer to peer lending platform. Our plan is to start there, and expand to other countries that needs our solutions the most!

CHANGING LIVES THROUGH FINANCIAL INCLUSION, OUR FIGHT AGAINST POVERTYOver 2 billion people around the world, and over 90 million in Bangladesh do not have access to basic financial instruments which is a critical step in improving lives, reducing poverty and inequality.

TRANSFORMING DATA. TRANSFORMING ACCESS. TRANSFORMING LIVES. Breaking the barriers for financial inclusion through innovation and digitization. With innovative digital solutions (seemless EKYC and credit scoring for people with no financial history), we aim to bring the most marginilized people into the financial system, so that they can improve their lives. 

We hope to improve our strategies, innovate faster and more importantly learn froms mentors who have built great solutions that changed the world, that is our main aspiration from ELEVATE.

My favorite dessert would be Gulab Jamun (It is a South Asian desert)

Thank you, and I hope to connect with great minds over the course of this program.

Naim

sararoybonde
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi Naim, this is so interesting! Can you add me on LinkedIn (I can't find you) so I can follow your important work please? https://www.linkedin.com/in/sararoybonde/

0 Upvotes
Christina1

Introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Christina. I'm located in Tampa, Florida and I'm the Director of Product Management for RxLive, a telehealth startup that virtually connects pharmacists with patients for comprehensive medication reviews. I'm interested to learn more about the analytic tools HubSpot offers that can help me better track our marketing efforts. I have to echo Ned that my favorite dessert is Peachey's donuts. It was once listed on my Yelp profile as what I would eat for my last meal on earth. 

kpuga

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone! I'm Karla from Mexico City. I'm the founder of Mi Club de Cuentos, a company focused on creating digital bedtime stories for children. We used to work with an App but that model didn't work, as of now we're looking to do adjustments to our business model and see where that take us. In the mean you can find our books on Kindle, iBooks, PlayBooks, Kobo and Scrib looking for them as Mi Club de Cuentos. 

ShayKay76
Participant

Introduce yourself!

• Your name- Shayna
  • Where you are located- Los Angeles, CA
  • What your startup is- I am a project manager that helps a lot of companies launch new programs. 
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE- Learn to master sales tools to be able to to offer to my clients. 
  • Your favorite dessert- Walnut ice cream 
jesset55
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone!  Very excited to be a part of ELEVATE 2020.

My name is Jesse Thompson.  Located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.  My startup is Fetch Moto (www.fetchmoto.com).  I hope ELEVATE helps me produce a repeatable sales process.  My favourite dessert is anything coffee flavoured 🙂

BarkGrr

Introduce yourself!

Woof woof! Hi Jesse, my name is Alex.

Love your company's look - pawhaps we should connect!

-The BarkGrr furmily