Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415件の返信
sturbovsky
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi All,

My name is Sedale Turbovsky, CEO & Co-founder of OpenGrants. I am a serial entrepreneur, my past companies have all been GovTech and SaaS related. 

We are on a mission to connect early-stage, deep-technology startups to grant funding for research and development. We are super passionate about supporting founders and look forward to connecting with all of you!

cmteschner
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi There,

greetings from Germany, I am the director of marketing at Veronym a Berlin based startup. We offer a managed Cyber Security Service based on market leading technology leaders in this space. Our target is the SME space, giving small and medium sized companies access to high end security solutions, fully managed. Veronym is easy, effectice and affordable.

looking forward to the next couple of weeks, learning and exchanging ideas.

Michael

virsitour
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi everybody,

I am so excited to get started on this journey with you. My name is Debbie Garcia, CMP and I am the founder for virsitour and SaaS platform that allows for a more immersive experience for event planners through virtual site tours. My industry lost a lot through COVID-19 but we all still want to book live events in the futur. This will allow for planners and properties to connect visually and hopefully jumpstart the meetings industry.

Danatoddpope
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, I'm Dana Todd Pope of Fearlessly Hue LLC. Good to meet you all...
Slspencer
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone!

I'm really looking forward to learning about HubSpot and the ELEVATE program!

- Sue

Brianpro
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi Sue, I Just wanted to say hi! 

helloalligator
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi! My name is Aysha and I own Alligator to Zebra inc.

We are a boutique pet-centric design studio in Edmonton Alberta. We specialize in creating brand stories, visual identities and print collateral to help pet businesses stop chasing their tail when it comes to design.

While we got our start in 2010 working with clients big and small all across Canada, Alligator to Zebra became a full-service design agency in the Spring of 2020.

After working with over 300+ business owners,

We’ve found our purpose helping petrepreneurs grow their businesses with, elegant, simplistic solutions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-QTLGXneo

Anonymous
適用対象外

Introduce yourself!

Hello!

Introducing myself, I'm James; a Soloprenur on the journey towards entrepreneur.

My background, an Executive Head Hunter passionate with Empowering Talent, and to Provide Talent Empowered.

My focus, predominantly Executive & Operational Board appointments throughout Consumer Services businesses, practising across the United Kingdom and Europe.

I have been recognised by the IIM (Institue of Interim Management) as one of the top industry-leading provider consultants (2018) and GlobalRecruiter.com, as a finalist for IM Consultant of the Year (2019).

Now 2020, and at this critical juncture in a generation, I'm in the process of founding two businesses: inbeta.dev, a knowledge centre to help Empower Talent. Furthermore, Frederick Austen; an Executive Interim, Search and Advisory firm to provide Talent Empowered

AryunaBPO
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

The purpose of Arjuna and "the compass" is give to the MYPE of Latam a step by step process to their for transform their business to the twenty one century with metodologies like design sprint and inbound and tools like canva, HubSpot, Mural, Drive and more (al methodologies and tools existing, now together)...this purpose generated in context of foment and support only startups, because the support is centered in young people naturally digital...and aware

In Latam the problems are diferents and we consider need transform MYPEs for have more "potencial startups".

I am just a humble guy who has been working since I was 16 years old and managed to have the opportunity to be an business man, a micro-businessman and now as an entrepreneur I am outraged to realize how MYPE is treated and the sartup context, with all the GDP (PBI) and jobs that contribute.

Sorry for my english.

Cococool
参加者

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, I'm Coline Labadie, COO at Arioneo where we work to bring data science to the equine industry. Happy to join the Elevate program 🙂 

RosieLee
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

HI everyone. I am Rosie Lee of Action Zone Academy. My organization serves early stage entrepreneurs in their quest to start their own business.  I am very excited about what we will learn in this program, and happy to be working with everyone in it.

R

Vaishnavi
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi, this is Vaishnavi from Archslate 

wicleaf23
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Sergey. Interested in learning new things. 

saveliev_e
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

My name is Evgeny! I am Founder of Okeh.ca 🙂 

Let's connect on Linkedin and Instagram: 

https://www.instagram.com/saveliev_e/

https://www.linkedin.com/esaveliev

Parqyt
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you virtually!!

Michael Ramos

Co-Founder & CEO

Parqyt, Inc

CRIAHAIR
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi All

We're CRIA HAIR, where we believe, great hair begins with self-care. 'Excited to be part of Elevate community and 'looking forward to great conversations!

Thanks!

Shubhra

CEO, Founder

CRIA HAIR

Miriam1
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

We are Team GMedChain. We are a medical supply chain solution. Very excited to be here and meet all of you!

Mark_Lewis
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Greetings!

I'm Mark from Prrl Labs, where we've reinvented the lighter to deliver as smoke-free experience from any pipe. Our patent-pending technology eliminates the flame, smoke, and ash so that you can enjoy the full spectrum of tastes without the unhealthy tars and carbon from combustion.

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum and learning more about potential partnerships with you!

-Mark

We make it taste good, like cannabis should...

_I5A6461.jpg

DerekTriyit
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi all,

My name is Derek and I'm a director and the head of data science at our company, Triyit. We are based in Glasgow, Scotland but I'm currently living in Warsaw, Poland as we look to launch our first international market here.

Triyit are people - product matchmakers. We facilitate data-driven growth for brands by driving trial, growing awareness, collecting insights, and acquiring customers.

In terms of ELEVATE, we're hoping to network with a global community of exciting startups and entrepreneuers as well as take away invaluable information that will help us grow and become a global player.

And finally, my favourite dessert would probably have to be a warm chocolate brownie with ice cream!

Look forward to e-meeting you all,

Derek.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekconnortriyit/

patrickadom
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone,

It's good to be on this program.

My name is Patrick Adom.

I am based outside London in the UK.

My startup is Very Puzzled and our mission is to provide children and young adults of African Caribbean heritage with products that are reflective of their culture and heritage.

What I want to get from ELEVATE is to be able to scale my business.

Favourite desert is a sobet.

HLDInc
メンバー

Introduce yourself!

Hello eveyone,

I am the founder of a new nonprofit organization Hope, Love, and Dream, Inc.  We are located in the Columbus, Ohio area.  Hope, Love, and Dream, Inc. is committed to individuals and families impacted by incarceration.  We are planning to offer a trauma and resiliency infused community to provide individual, couple, family, group, personal development, and professional development services.  We are also planning to offer consultation services specifically for increaseing family engagement in forensic settings and forensic evaluation services.

I am looking to gain as much knowledge to develop our organization that includes branding, marketing, identifying investors and donors, and fundraising events.

My favorite dessert is Cheesecake and pecan ice cream.