Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415 Respostas 415
Goldentrade
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Job E, from the Philippines, I'm a HS Administrator and very excited to level up my skills with this platform and meet our business goals.  

My fav dessert is peach Yogurt

Stay Safe!

MarlonV
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Hello to my fellow Pinoy!

Glad to meet you here. Feel free to message me. 

Mabuhay!

Goldentrade
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi Marlon,

Nice meeting you likewise.

Thank you for the vote.

Best
Job
NathanWazHere
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, 

I'm Nathan, the CEO and Founder of HomeWerk

I live and work in London 🇬🇧

HomeWerk is a social club for remote teams. Our aim is to help employees make friends, reduce burnout and curb feelings of isolation 🥰

I'm really excited to be a part of ELEVATE and have the opportunity to be exposed to a wealth of knowledge from so many talented and proven individuals. I have no doubt that this will give me a great platform of knowledge and experience to launch from 🚀

And favourite dessert, without any doubt, is coffee ice cream 🍨

Looking forward to being a part of this journey with you all ✌️

Samhopps
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi Nathan,

Love your product, it must be a really exciting time in your sector currently. Looking forward to perhaps speaking with you in the future!

Sam

NathanWazHere
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Thanks Sam! 

No doubt people are itching to get out whenever they can so your product looks well suited! Have you got a website yet? Would be cool to check it out. 

JaleneKanani
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Aloha I am Jalene Kanani, founder of NOHO HOME.

NOHO HOME is a sophisticated island experience cultivated through artful home decor. 
We are a Native Hawaiian, women owned and opperated company localed in Kapolei, Hawaii.
I am looking to scale our eCommerce business and hope to develop an actionable marketing plan. 
Look forward to connecting! Until then I'll be wolfing down some Roselani Haupia Sorbet,
IG @JaleneKanani @nohohome

Samhopps
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, I'm Sam, founder of a new adventure travel company called Echio, based in London, UK. My aim is to make expeditions and adventure challenges accessible for busy professionals. 

I'm looking to learn and grow in the startup process, meet cool new people who I might be able to support in some way, and discover some possible synergies with other startups! 

prodevelfounder
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Promise co Founder at Prodevel

Based in London

Furaha is a beautytech start up that connects customers and businesses.

Align our communications strategy to stay consistent and attract new business

Cake and Custard (Golden Custard)   😻.

Maher
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hello Everybody,

My name is Maher CHAKROUN from Tunisia. I'am the CEO and digital Project manager at Optimalogistic SA. We optimize the delivery cost for transport companies and their clients through digital and machine learning. 

We offer an online platform that match offers and demands of delivery needs where we reduce empty space on trucks cargo.

We are excited to join this amazing community and get new ideas about growth strategy and fundraising. 

My prefered dessert is watermelon. 

Best

Maher

zakaria
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi amazing community,

My name is Zakaria Jaiathe. I am head of a successful mixed reality startup in Berlin, Germany.

We empower brands to engage with their customers through mixed reality experiences.
Check out what we do here: www.xibitxr.com

Have a great week!

ArunKumar
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi All,

I am Arun Kumar, from MinoriLabs. I help MinoriLabs deliver value for its customers using the power of digitally enabled revenue generation support. We are harnessing Machine Learning and Data Analytics for driving awareness and demand generation for our customers.

Through this initiative, I would like to see how we can use automation platforms to communicate our proposition to our customers effectively.

I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Regards,

Arun Kumar.

VinishGarg
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hey all. I am Vinish Garg, from Chandigarh. I am working on 'Share your narrative' that helps us share our work story for the major arc on our hero's journey. 

I am a brand storyteller working on the product narrative for global product teams for 10+ years. 

My primary goal in joining ELEVATE is to validate my idea for the critical mass. 

I look forward to interacting with you all.

ICMHub
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, 

Let me say hi on behalf of ICM Hub. We provide conversational AI for airlines. 

Looking forward to this. 

Alex

adii
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone! I'm Adi from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. I'm currently working on a startup called Evntor. Evntor is a one-stop online event solution that helps event organizers from ideation to wrap-up while making planning and organizing events faster, cheaper, easier, and more fun! I'm enrolled in Elevate and two other accelerators where I'm at currently. I'm hoping to generate market traction within two months to qualify for funding and start to grow out beyond the MVP.

Well, about my favorite dessert, that's a hard one. I guess I'd say melted Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream to make a milkshake. 

TeMaia
Colaborador(a)

Introduce yourself!

Hello Adi, 

Welcome. I am also in the event management space. Are you talking about event management site, such as Eventbrite? 

Cheers, 

Jessie

BarkGrr
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Great to meet you paw-ll! How do you plan to ELEVATE from this??

This is Alex, CEO and founder of the BarkGrr LLC furmily in California. 

We are a mobile app for dog owners and their dogs - think Tinder meets Chewy!

We hope to optimize our funneling approach to building our national waitlist of dog owners 🐾

MMMM PEANUT BUTTER AND BULLY STICKS

helloalligator
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Nice to see another pettech business here,

I own a design agency designed for petrepranuers specifically 🙂
It's such an interesting market.

BarkGrr
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hello, Alligator! 😉

Nice to hear from you, would love to connect pack to pack and hear more 🐾

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bubnovalessandri

Cheers!
Alex
Bonbo
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone! 👋

I'm Melissa and I'm joining ELEVATE from Melbourne, Australia. I'm hoping to get clearer on my business' growth strategy in the lead up to the launch of an important new service.

I run a business design company (www.bonbo.co / instagram.com/bonboau) that creates competitive advantage using a unique process. I'm about to release a new service 'Futurist Lab' that will be a library of unique business concepts that are purchase-able. Every concept comes with the unique idea and business model fully articulated based on my methodology and also includes a pre-made brand identity based on the positioning strategy. In phase 2 of the release, other creators will be able to apply to submit their own ideas for inclusion on the platform.

My favourite dessert is any kind of hot fresh pie 😋

Brianpro
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Hi Milissa, I Great business concept, and I have to reach out to a fellow pie lover!