Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415 Respostas 415
Seer
Membro

Introduce yourself!

I was inspired by Juan to share my LinkedIn profile with my fellow participants. Let's network and elevate ourselves and our enterprises. Here's my profile info. I hope to connect with everyone.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shasmith/

Light and love,

Sha (Seer of Saints)

0 Avaliação positiva
MarlonV
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Como esta Juan,

Im Marlon from the Philippines. I hope we can collaborate using your tech in our legal tech startup.

Regards,

Marlon

juanromero27
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Hi Marlon, nice to meet you. You can contact me at juan.romero@sumamexico.com so we can chat about ways we could collaborate together.

0 Avaliação positiva
JuanCa-ILCS
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Hi Marlon,

Sounds good. Thank you for reaching out. Let me know if you would like to schedule an informal Zoom meeting to know more about your starup and also explain in more detail what we do, and how we could possibly work together in the future.

Best regards,

Juan Carlos

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Hi Juan! Nice to e-meet you! Sounds like a really cool startup - excited to have you here. I'm sure we'll be able to help you with those goals!

howard849
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hey!

I'm Sarah and currently based in Detroit, MI. My startup, JadeTrack, is based in Columbus, OH.

I am looking to become more knowledgable on fundraising & startup growth strategy.

My favorite dessert is a donut. 🍩

enrichedcouples
Participante

Introduce yourself!

Fellow midwestern founder here! Smiley feliz

0 Avaliação positiva
Seer
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi Sarah. Nice to meet you.

0 Avaliação positiva
donovanw
Colaborador(a)

Introduce yourself!

Hey Sarah,

Nice to see another Detroit based founder!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome Sarah, excited to have you on board! I

NedArick
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hey Guys, 

I'm Ned Arick, i'm the VP of Growth at HALOS here in Sarasota FL. We're a healthcare analytics start up focused solely on giving organizations the tools to execute on their data to increase care at the patient level. 

I'm hoping to get some new growth ideas from ELEVATE! Healthcare is a fairly antiquated marketing space with most companies doing a ton of outbound and ABM type marketing so I hope to gain some insights on how we can change the game moving forward. 

My favorite dessert is: Peachy's Bakery Donuts here in Sarasota. I could live off of them.

Looking forward to being a part of this!

Seer
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi Ned. Congrats on the endeavor. Go get it.

0 Avaliação positiva
Christina1
Membro

Introduce yourself!

I just had to chime in that Peachey's donuts really are the best dessert ever. I remember when it was called the Amish Baking Company and I once went four times to the Florida State Fair just to get its pretzels and donuts. I live in Tampa and I keep trying to get them to come up a little farther north. 

Andie
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Ned, I'm also in the healthcare space - so nice to meet you!  Looking forward to learning more about your business.

CAAus
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hey @NedArick 

Seems to me like we have a very similar business however, we focus on the education market in Australia. We collect the data, interpret it and then give it back to teachers and school leaders on a usable page. 

We must trade notes - both tackling industries that need disruption with data and are very far behind other professional industries. 

FredMunoa
Membro

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Federico Munoa I am a Co-founder of Videolinq, a social media live streaming Saas service. I live in Uruguay while my 2 partners live in Toronto. 

We have struggling lately acquiring new customers so we redeveloped our media dashboard to be more intuitive and reduce the overall time to value. I am looking to get some out of the box ideas from Elevate and also to learn from other in this experience.

Favorite Dessert: Strawberry Cheesecake and Ricotta with dried fruits cake.

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Excited to have you on board @NedArick! Excited to see what strategies you learn and bring back to the oldschool healthcare marketing space! 

Also, those donuts sounds amazing, I'll have to try them someday!