Introduce yourself!

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you in the coming months! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
415 Replies 415
SerenityOasis

Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone, 

I'm super excited to be apart of Elevate Accelerator, and I'm hoping to learn more, grow professionally, and connect with everyone. My name is Nyeesha D. Williams and I am the Owner of Serenity & Oasis. Serenity offers a wide range of consulting services with the necessary tools and expertise to help women personally+professionally grow. 

Looking forward to interactive during our Live Sessions. Enjoy your weekend!

GovLia
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone, 

Very excited to particpate in the Elevate accelerator, I am looking forward to learning and growing GovLia. GovLia is a cloud-based software solution, we work with local governments to simplify the implementation of supplier diversity and local business preference initiatives to foster inclusive procurement.  I am ShaKeia Kegler, the founder and CEO of GovLia. I am also a Navy veteran, which is where my journey in government procurement began.  Lastly, I am looking forward to connecting with everyone in this course, learn about your solutions and figure out how we can support one another. Thanks again to the HubSpot team for putting this accelerator together!

govlia-business-profile-view.png

VideoMagic
Participant

Introduce yourself!

SheKeia -

I would love to learn more. I have some experience in the local gov procurement space and want to hear your spin. Look forward to hearing more through this.

mob

GovLia
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi Mob, 

Let's chat next week. Shoow me a email and we can shcedule some time (skegler@govlia.com). I am also, looking forward to learning about VideoMagic!

GouthamB

Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone,

I am Goutham working on a Productivity Tech startup OfficeFlow / One.App.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Wishlist_Alerts

Introduce yourself!

Lot's of hi from London!
www.wishlistalerts.com 

WLA - Save up this 2020.png

tnelson

Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone, Trevor here.

I am leading growth athttp://www.cooperativecap.com/ a platform that is making it easy for people to invest in their community. We are currently building out a robust content marketing strategy, and hopefully, through this accelerator will create a referral program that creates virality.

I look forward to learning more with the group! If you are in the social impact space, I would love to connect!

ST_Tech

Introduce yourself!

SisuTerra Technologies here. We are super excited to be here!
randiseiff
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Happy to meet you! 

MVI

Introduce yourself!

Hello, all -

We're looking forward to participating in this event as a member of the 2020 Cohort!  Our team of Contributors has come together more than two years ago to create an idea factory. 

Anonymous, online, free-to-use web-based app to find the right lawyer for you?  Yep, we made contingentSee.ca.  

Fully-biodegradable Truly Green Plastic made from cannabis plant waste?  Yes - we made that, too.  

Many more ideas on the way, as we continue to Dream, then DO - reach out and get in touch if you're also passionate about creating things!

BarkGrr

Introduce yourself!

Great to meet you paw-ll! How are you going to ELEVATE from this?? We hope to optimize our funneling approach to building our national waitlist of dog owners 🐾
bisbeebaby

Introduce yourself!

My name is Tony Souris. I'm the founder of BisbeeBaby. 

BisbeeBaby is located in Phoenix, Arizona (current temperature 105F). 

BisbeeBaby is designing and developing smart baby products starting with a portable formula and milk warmer that goes with you where you need it. 

With the virus, we've had to change our marketing strategy. I hope to learn more from Elevate on different ways to tackle this issue. 

Favorite desert.. a warm cookie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream 🙂

SanderOleana

Introduce yourself!

Hi fellow Entrepreneurs! I am a Strategy Designer with Future Proof.

We're a next generation strategy agency. A dynamic team of strategists and creatives who are committed to making organizations future proof and shine with relevant propositions and business models.

Looking forward to growing with you, together! 
repairnet
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone,

Hello Everyone,

My name is Owen, and I am the Founder & CEO of repairnet.io. RepairNet is an online marketplace enabling consumers to get certified mechanics wherever they are, whenever they want. 

I look forward to learning more with the group. I would love to connect 

Cheers, 

Sashen

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, excited to be here. My name is Sashen Naicker and I am the founder of spplitt. Check us out at www.spplitt.com

I am based in London. 

I hope to gain knowledge and advice regarding growing our user base from the Elevate sessions.

My fav dessert is chocolate mint ice-cream!

NathanWazHere
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi! 

I'm Nathan, the founder and CEO of HomeWerk

HomeWerk is a social club for remote teams with one aim; help employees make friends!

I'm really looking forward to learning more about everyone else's startups and working together towards launch. 

If you'd like to find out more or want to trial our platform - just let me know!

prodevelfounder
Participant

Introduce yourself!

Hi all, I am founder of Furaha, a beautytech platform that connects beauty service providers to customers.

Here to learn how to attract new customers to the brand.

Furaha is available here: https://furaha.co.uk

• We are based in London
  • We connect beauty service providers to customers to save them time
  • Learn how to attract different customer segments
  • Cake an custard

----

greenestaglobal

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, great to connect through this platform

Matthollywood

Introduce yourself!

HI Everyone introducing myself and our company www.hollywoodcreativeacademy.com new learning platform using experts in Hollywood in the film, tv, music, fashion and digital sectors launching July 1st. We have a partnership with the Young Artist Academy in Hollywood which was started by the Golden Globes.

Personal Background

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattcolemanar/

Matt has had over 25 years’ experience in entertainment/music and technology sectors and has worked for Warner and Sony Music. He founded the augmented and virtual reality company Magnify World offering expert industry advice in AR/VR solutions and launched a series of global conferences showcasing the best AR/VR experiences from start-ups/entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 organizations. The summit is the largest conference of its kind in the Asia Pacific region attracting over 6,000 attendees with major brands and speakers from around the world. His work at Warner and Sony over 14 years saw him work with some of the largest acts in the world such as Madonna, RHCP, Jonny Cash, REM, Billy Joel, INXS and more.

HealthGainz

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all keeping well! My name is Claire McMullan from Northern Ireland. I am hoping to learn how to grow my tech business. It's good to meet you all!

cmteschner

Introduce yourself!

Hello,

I did watch the attract on-demand masterclass. are the slides awailable and if yes where can I download them ?